Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
38 weeks and uncomfortable

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

38 weeks and uncomfortable

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to wait out these last two weeks in any way easier. I have a swollen vagina, swollen feet, hemroids and heartburn 24/7(sorry). any advise. I would love to speed up the waiting and help start labor but I am not sure how without having to take any oils and crazy ideas like that. Any advise???
Lots of walking, try bouncing on a yoga ball. Theres also eating pineapple and drinking rasberry leaf tea! Having sex! Someone even suggested rubbing wheatgerm oil into ur down below apparently it helps with thinning and dilation!  Im not sure whether ul think these ideas crazy but theyre easy to do and they dont harm u in anyway! Im 39+3 so will try anything! Good luck x
all these methods are old wives tails and have never been proven to work.waking is always a good idea and will keep you in shape but don't expect it to induce labor.

do pelvic floor exercise, those are more useful for labor! drink lots of water to keep swelling down and supplement with fiber,that might help with hemorrhoids.good luck and hang in there, i'm in the same boat!