Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

1 - 20 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1907180 tn?1329454377
Now that our babies are here... How is everyone doing?
  Posted
3132323 tn?1342813948
Karter Jackson is finally here!!! Born @ 7:54 am *3-15-13* weighing 7lbs 3.5oz and 20 inches long!!!! Putting pictures up!!
  Posted
So my due date is today. No real signs of labor. Idk if im dilated or anything since i was checked about 3 weeks ago and nothing. I have a doctor appt tues. If my baby boy isnt here yet. Ill have to get a stress test and sonogram to see ...
  Posted
Is the big day I bring my 3rd daughter into the world. That is if she doeant come today, I've been having different pains all day. Not the usual bh I always get but lower. Im nervous lol. Can't wait to hold her when its over
  Posted
I have dropped a lot, my belly button is popped out, I am having a lot of pressure. About how long would you all say I have left?
  Posted
I have dropped a lot, my belly button is popped out, I am having a lot of pressure. About how long would you all say I have left?
  Posted
1907180 tn?1329454377
On Wednesday March 13th at 8:50am Hunter Ryan Jones was born. He is 6 lbs 9 ounces and just under 20 inches long. We just got out of hospital this afternoon. He had lost more than 10% of his birth weight and was under 5 1/2 lbs and had a...
  Posted
Has anyone used the fisher price rock and play sleeper? I want the baby in my room for a few months but my room is small since my bed takes up a lot of space. Trying not to cover any vents in the room the bathroom and the closet make the...
  Posted
But so over being pergo .. I want this baby out already .. No signs tho.. No brackton hicks or anything ... I been dialted to 2cm for 2 weeks now .. But if feels like everything just stopped
  Posted
I am 39 weeks today and so ready for my baby girl to be here but i dont know how close i am. The dr wont check me until ive reached my due date so i sit and wait for signs all day! I wish i knew if i was dilated at all so i would have so...
  Posted
I just want to know if there is anything I can do to wait out these last two weeks in any way easier. I have a swollen vagina, swollen feet, hemroids and heartburn 24/7(sorry). any advise. I would love to speed up the waiting and help st...
  Posted
3945899 tn?1414784815
I just feel like i'm gonna go past my due date which is March 23rd. What can I try to start labor going? I've had no symptoms of my baby coming. No BH contractions or anything. I'm walking a lot but what else can I try??? And my husband ...
  Posted
I only have 3 days left until my due date and i have been nauseous for days anf now ive had a headache all day as well. Nothing makes either one of them go away. Is this because im getting close or is something wrong?
  Posted
First pregnancy was a c-sec but this time I wanted to try vaginally. My doctor checked me last week at 36 weeks and said my cervix had not come down and that I was not dilated. She also let me know that she will have to do a c section if...
  Posted
1907180 tn?1329454377
I saw my obgyn today and my blood pressure is going up. We weighed all the pros and cons and we have decided that I am going to have a planned csection. I am due march 25th. But I will be having a csection on March 13th. 2 more weeks unt...
  Posted
Just letting everyone know that my daughter Lea Rose was born on 3/8/13 at 3:22pm. She was 6 pounds 9oz and 19 1/2 inches long. All is wonderful, we are finally home. My son couldnt be happier having a little sister. We are truley blesse...
  Posted
3114635 tn?1354639742
Who isn't 'OVER' being pregnant? Its a wonderful thing and we are all lucky to even conceieve. Im 39+1 but still love my bump being a bump until hes ready to come
  Posted
I took it and nothing! How much? & what kind?..
  Posted
So my dr. Ask me if i ever thought of being induced ill be 39 wks next week. just wondering if anyone has ever had it done and how it went i don't know about complications that could happen? I'm definitely intrested tho (I'm miserable )...
  Posted
Who else is due march 19th ? Would like to have a pregnancy buddy :) or someone to relate things too. All the best on your pregnancies to all :) best of luck ladies.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community Resources