Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
My little peanut has arrived into the world!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

On Wednesday March 13th at 8:50am Hunter Ryan Jones was born. He is 6 lbs 9 ounces and just under 20 inches long. We just got out of hospital this afternoon. He had lost more than 10% of his birth weight and was under 5 1/2 lbs and had a fever and jaundice developed. So we had to stay a few extra days. He started o put weight on over night so we got to come home today. I have to take him to the lab in e morning for my blood tests to see if his jaundice has improved.
Aww congrats on the baby, hope he is getting better fast for you.
Congrats on ur baby boy, I hope he gets better very quickly!
Congrats!!  Are you breastfeeding?  Thats not uncommon for breastfeed babies.
Yes, I am breastfeeding' or Atleast giving it a good try. So far things seem to be going well.
He asnt gained anymore weight yet, but Atleast he hasn't lot anymore. His jaundice is also about the same.  Part of the problem is he hasn't had many poops yet, and it has been more than 48 hours since he did. So dr recommended a baby suppository. I went and got some and gave it to mphim, 10 mins later he had a full diaper! I have never been so happy to see a poop in my life. He seems so much more content. He is sound asleep now. Hopefully his jaundice will now start to go away.
Awww, Im glad he finally went. Over time the more he eats, weather its all breasts or you sub partial formula, his jandice will subside.