Extreme exhaustion and breathlessness
Is anyone having problems with all of a sudden becoming so exhausted and feeling kinda out of breath, or hard to breath?
For 2 days now around 4:00 pm I feel like I need to lay down before I fall down and that I have climbed a huge flight of stairs, even though I have been sitting at my work desk?!!
Is this something that I should be worried about? Or is this normal?
i have this problem. my down time is usually about 530. i can't function. i sit on my couch and just lay there ... even though we are at work sitting at our desks we are still doing SOMETHING. I think it's just the mental stress wearing us down.
Being tired like that is totally normal, I felt that way the first 3 months, my eyes would burn and tear up if I didnt close them and it could be i hour after i had gotten up. I would get engery around 7:00pm and them tired again at 9:00pm.
As for your breathlessness, could be extra weight gain, your organs pushing up from your uterus expanding thats causing it, but i would ask the dr to make sure your heartrate and blood pressure is good just to be safe.
Thanks logo girl and lorimc23.   Good to know I am not the only one.  I think I figured out the breathlessness.  I got a sore thrat today, I am getting a cold.  Will ave to be careful it doesn't get too bad.
I am trying to rest when I can, but it is really hard.  
By 5 pm ,im exhausted and my heart just starts racing for no reason and i cant breathe grrrr!! i just started drinking coconut juice , sold at any costco ,,,,,i never fekt my heart and tired again!!! i know it contains alot of benefit and regulated blood pressure etc...and adds electrolyte, you should try it , it worked for me :)))  

good luck!
Ive been so lazy these past 15 weeks i dnt wanta do nothing my room looks like a tornado hit it and im to lazy ti clean it im tired 24/7 idk y i want to do things but cant find it in me i hope it goes away i really need to start doing something whn i turn in bed i feel my heart race to i get headaches and i can feel,my pulse through out my body i thought it was high blood pressure but whn i had it checked i was fine so i guess these feelings and stuff is normal its my fith pregnancy and my hardest
Im finishing up high school and i feel the same way... my doentime is about 4:30 ish...
But these past few days ive been trying to sit back and do nothing for the weekend... just not working a still feel exausted