Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
Extreme exhaustion and breathlessness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

Extreme exhaustion and breathlessness

Is anyone having problems with all of a sudden becoming so exhausted and feeling kinda out of breath, or hard to breath?
For 2 days now around 4:00 pm I feel like I need to lay down before I fall down and that I have climbed a huge flight of stairs, even though I have been sitting at my work desk?!!
Is this something that I should be worried about? Or is this normal?
i have this problem. my down time is usually about 530. i can't function. i sit on my couch and just lay there ... even though we are at work sitting at our desks we are still doing SOMETHING. I think it's just the mental stress wearing us down.
Being tired like that is totally normal, I felt that way the first 3 months, my eyes would burn and tear up if I didnt close them and it could be i hour after i had gotten up. I would get engery around 7:00pm and them tired again at 9:00pm.
As for your breathlessness, could be extra weight gain, your organs pushing up from your uterus expanding thats causing it, but i would ask the dr to make sure your heartrate and blood pressure is good just to be safe.
Thanks logo girl and lorimc23.   Good to know I am not the only one.  I think I figured out the breathlessness.  I got a sore thrat today, I am getting a cold.  Will ave to be careful it doesn't get too bad.
I am trying to rest when I can, but it is really hard.  
By 5 pm ,im exhausted and my heart just starts racing for no reason and i cant breathe grrrr!! i just started drinking coconut juice , sold at any costco ,,,,,i never fekt my heart and tired again!!! i know it contains alot of benefit and regulated blood pressure etc...and adds electrolyte, you should try it , it worked for me :)))  

good luck!
Ive been so lazy these past 15 weeks i dnt wanta do nothing my room looks like a tornado hit it and im to lazy ti clean it im tired 24/7 idk y i want to do things but cant find it in me i hope it goes away i really need to start doing something whn i turn in bed i feel my heart race to i get headaches and i can feel,my pulse through out my body i thought it was high blood pressure but whn i had it checked i was fine so i guess these feelings and stuff is normal its my fith pregnancy and my hardest
Im finishing up high school and i feel the same way... my doentime is about 4:30 ish...
But these past few days ive been trying to sit back and do nothing for the weekend... just not working a still feel exausted