Contractions in my sleep
Hey everyone ! I am due in just two more days. Here lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night groaning and in pain due to contractions however I cnt never seem to time them because I'm just too sleepy.(it happens really late at night) but throughout the day I have contractions but they just dnt seem as if they come that often
I'm not sure if I should go to the hospital but again I'm due in two days maybe I should go get checked idk ....
If they're not getting stronger and closer together then they're just Braxton hicks. Nothing to go to the dr. for. My doctor told me not to head to the hospital until the contractions were 5 minutes apart and strong enough to not be able to talk through them for an hour
Yea I agree , ima just wait . doc told me that usually for first borne the come late anyway so ima just weigh it out . thanks for your help !