40w tomorrow and no signs of labor
My last appointment last saturday 39w only 1cm dialated...im scheduled for induction on march 20th at 41w2d....any ways to help naturally induce labor...i feel he will never come out!
Everyone loves to tell you how they got their babies to come out with their tricks. If you're up for it, try em out. I didn't want to go the route of eating stuff that I didn't want to just to meet my baby that will be with me soon enough anyway. All I do is walk a lot and sit on my yoga ball. I'm a week overdue and being induced tomorrow. Do I regret not trying the other things? No...because I didn't puke up castor oil or need to eat an entire bottle of tums because spicy food made my heartburn even worse than it is.
I'm 39weeks and 6 days . If no labor sign till 40w6d. They told me to go to hospital that day and get induced.

Yeah ill be 41 weeks on sat...im over it lol