Anybody else done?
As much as im enjoying my last pregnancy, (this is my fourth) i am just about done with the heartburn, the peeing constantly, and the overall weight i carry around. Tomorrow is febuary 1st so we're all almost at the finish line but is anyone else just over it?
Totally over it. This is my second baby. And im so done with the extra weight and peeing, back and hip pain... Lol im sure that when she is born there will be a new list of things i want to be over tho >.<
I'm with you! I've got 6 weeks left with my 2nd and I'm counting the days
I have 3 weeks left and it's driving me insane!!!
I'm so done! Nausea this whole pregnancy, back pain almost the whole time, now sciatic nerve pain on both sides! I'm counting the days, only 46 more. Hopefully baby is not late! Lol
This is my second pregnancy and I have been done. The back pain, hip pain, nausea, and whole body pain. I will be 36 weeks on Thursday and cannot wait until March 9th for my c-section.