Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
36 weeks check up!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

36 weeks check up!

Went to my 36 week check up and I have been having some contractions and so they checked me and I am 2 1/2 cm dil. 25% effaced baby is head down he could actually feel the babies head! I am so excited I normally have my girls during the 37th week so bring it on! I'm so ready!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yikes! I'm also 36 weeks but the thought of baby arriving next week i daunting for me! Am I right if I think you're moving soon though? Come on baby!
Blank
Yes we move in 3 weeks exactly! I have no time to spare! Packers get here two days before the movers, and we still have to clean the town house spotless before we leave the day after the movers get here! It's so much going on I wake up in the middle of the night with panic attacks... Did I mention we are in the middle of buying a house? It's a mess! We have to much going on I hope she does get here before mothers day we got places to go and things to do :))
Blank
2013148_tn?1332985175
I have my 36wk appt thursday...with the pain ive been having for the past couple weeks...i better be dialated.
Blank
I know the feeling I was waiting for the dr and talking to my belly like "all these contractions I've been feeling better have a point! I hope your head down and ready to come out" lol I am always talking and saying crazy things to the baby! We are done cooking here you need to get out the oven!
Blank
Wow! Buying a house on top of your move! Yikes! Best of luck with baby hurrying up so you can have a few weeks to aclimate before then.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank