Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
36 weeks check up!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

36 weeks check up!

Went to my 36 week check up and I have been having some contractions and so they checked me and I am 2 1/2 cm dil. 25% effaced baby is head down he could actually feel the babies head! I am so excited I normally have my girls during the 37th week so bring it on! I'm so ready!
Yikes! I'm also 36 weeks but the thought of baby arriving next week i daunting for me! Am I right if I think you're moving soon though? Come on baby!
Yes we move in 3 weeks exactly! I have no time to spare! Packers get here two days before the movers, and we still have to clean the town house spotless before we leave the day after the movers get here! It's so much going on I wake up in the middle of the night with panic attacks... Did I mention we are in the middle of buying a house? It's a mess! We have to much going on I hope she does get here before mothers day we got places to go and things to do :))
I have my 36wk appt thursday...with the pain ive been having for the past couple weeks...i better be dialated.
I know the feeling I was waiting for the dr and talking to my belly like "all these contractions I've been feeling better have a point! I hope your head down and ready to come out" lol I am always talking and saying crazy things to the baby! We are done cooking here you need to get out the oven!
Wow! Buying a house on top of your move! Yikes! Best of luck with baby hurrying up so you can have a few weeks to aclimate before then.