Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.
I don't feel the baby moving for the passed 3 days !!! I just felt it about 5 days ago but now I'm not feeling it any more !!! Is that ok...
having my first child, found out extremely early .. last doctor appointment I went to on 09/07/12 I was 4 weeks & 2 days .. am I supposed...
First off not I'm sure if I lost mu mucus plug. I saw a difference in my discharge but no blood.. Plus I've started dilating.. do you aut...
no ones been online for awhile now lol.... hows every one doing?? my bubs is a day shy of 3 weeks now born 6days early, it goes soooo qu...
Going in tomorrow at 7 to have my precious little angel praise the lord! Good luck ladies GOD IS GOOD!
Im prob one of the last of this forum in due date being due may 28th :) right at end month. Those of you who dont know its my 3rd baby bu...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.