Aa
A
A
Close
1820473 tn?1344984363
Looks like all the may mummas have had there babies
no ones been online for awhile now lol.... hows every one doing??
my bubs is a day shy of 3 weeks now born 6days early, it goes soooo quick weve had our ups and downs and now struggling with chronic reflux :(
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
My daughter is a month old now. We've dealt with jaundice and she still has slight jaundice. We took her in for a check up and doc doesnt seem worried as long as baby has pee and poo diapers she should b ok. Other than that im enjoying every bit of being a mother to two beautiful kids <3. My husband and I got married on june 11th. Life is awesome!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1839656 tn?1329187401
My baby girl is now 6 weeks old and such a sweet baby she's starting to sleep through the night now and eats like a little piggy, oh and it's so great she is our first baby who doesn't spit up all the time. We've had a lot of jealously from our other two daughters but it's starting to get better, I'm just glad to have our family whole now.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1756475 tn?1330542313
My baby is almost 7 weeks now, born May 4th.  He was 12 days early... so I wasn't prepared completely when he decided to make his entrance but So far we are doing well.  He is sleeping about 5 hrs in a row now at night.  He's up alot more during the day so we get to play more. Can't complain for a 1st baby really
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
2031435 tn?1336012440
My son is 6 weeks old. He has been spitting up every often not as normal. He is excusively breastfeeding and sleeps 5 to 6 hours at night and is awake almost all day with very short naps. He eats alot. He was born 3 weeks early weight 5.14 and on his 1 week check up instead of loosing weight he gained to 6.6 which is ok.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources