Looks like all the may mummas have had there babies
no ones been online for awhile now lol.... hows every one doing??
my bubs is a day shy of 3 weeks now born 6days early, it goes soooo quick weve had our ups and downs and now struggling with chronic reflux :(
My daughter is a month old now. We've dealt with jaundice and she still has slight jaundice. We took her in for a check up and doc doesnt seem worried as long as baby has pee and poo diapers she should b ok. Other than that im enjoying every bit of being a mother to two beautiful kids <3. My husband and I got married on june 11th. Life is awesome!
My baby girl is now 6 weeks old and such a sweet baby she's starting to sleep through the night now and eats like a little piggy, oh and it's so great she is our first baby who doesn't spit up all the time. We've had a lot of jealously from our other two daughters but it's starting to get better, I'm just glad to have our family whole now.
My baby is almost 7 weeks now, born May 4th.  He was 12 days early... so I wasn't prepared completely when he decided to make his entrance but So far we are doing well.  He is sleeping about 5 hrs in a row now at night.  He's up alot more during the day so we get to play more. Can't complain for a 1st baby really
My son is 6 weeks old. He has been spitting up every often not as normal. He is excusively breastfeeding and sleeps 5 to 6 hours at night and is awake almost all day with very short naps. He eats alot. He was born 3 weeks early weight 5.14 and on his 1 week check up instead of loosing weight he gained to 6.6 which is ok.