Hospital, Birthing Center or Home?
Where is everyone having their babies?  This is my first pregnancy and I'll be having the baby at the hospital and shooting to do it naturally.  
Mine will be a c-section at the hospital.
Same with us! It's our first baby so we decided to have her at the hospital and naturally.  We considered both a home birth and a birthing center, but we thought, at least for our first, we would go to a hospital where we won't have to worry as much about serious complications if any should arise.
Exactly our thoughts, but honestly I'm getting a little nervous about the hospital thing.  For some reason we don't have nearby birthing centers and home birth is out of the question for hubby.  :). Are you hiring a doula?
Hospital for us too. This is my second and just stayed with my gp practice for my first. I switched to one who does obstetrics late in my first pregnancy and both hubby and I liked him, so we kept him. He knows our family, and knows how I respond under pressure. :)
Hospital for me.. And I am all for the epidural. Good luck to all of you ladies.
We're nervous about the hospital also, mainly because I don't want to be pressured into having pain meds or pitocin.  We researched our hospital stats though and they have a low rate of c-section and intervention compared to the national average, so we've taken some comfort in that.  We did consider hiring a doula, but have decided against it.  My husband will be my couch and advocate and I know he'll do a great job :). Do you like your OB? Is it a big practice?
I like my OB but it is a big practice. Honestly, I never thought I'd get pregnant so when I did, I just chose someone!  Turns out I really like her but I know I'm going to have to be my own advocate for the natural ways I'd like to go.
I'm not sure what the hospital is like where you plan to deliver but our doctor is part of the university system here and is therefore a teaching hospital. The thing that really helped us last time, before my doctor came and camped out, was striking it lucky with a supportive nurse. I remember giving her my birth plan when we got checked in and her saying something like, "Hold on for a wild ride! I went natural with all mine!". She kicked the ob residents out of my room when they started talking intervention because they thought my water had been broken too long. She kept my doctor informed so he could rest but make sure he was involved in decisions until he thought he should come in. When her shift ended (LONG labor), she specifically picked a nurse coming on shift who she knew would support my wishes.

I just spoke about this with my doc last appointment, and he told me to ask for one of those two ladies if they happen to be working and to ask for another one if neither were and I wasn't as comfortable as last time. Do you think that would be an option for you at the hospital at which you plan to deliver?
That sounds like such an ideal situation! I'm not sure if it will be an option for us, but we'll definitely look into it now that you've shared your experience! Seems like the right nurse has made such a big difference with many of the birth stories I've read.  We'll be going to a labor and delivery hospital which is pretty massive, so I'm hoping we'll have the flexibility to be paired with staff that are supportive of our plan.
Hey thanks for the info~very encouraging.  I will look into this at my next appointment.
3rb baby #1 was hospital naturual birth but medicated 9hour labour 9lb 7oz baby  #2 natural hospital baby unmedicated 45min labour 7lb 14oz #3 24w preg so far planning natural unmedicated home water birth :) ive done it b4 i know i can do it again. this is my 1st wee boy though
ooh a waterbirth!  Maybe I'll do that sometime in the future.  I'm hapy for you!