Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
Movement Q?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Movement Q?

With my first, she was head down from the get-go and stayed that way. I always seemed to feel movement in the same places. This little guy though was breech at 20 weeks and also likely 23 weeks due to where my doc found the heartbeat via doppler. But, this past week or so, it seems that at different times of the day, I feel movement either up high or down low. I'm guessing it means he's flipping around but I don't feel him turning? I'm just curious if others are having similar experiences, or have had in the past and if interpreting the different locations of his bumps as him moving substantially is correct?
All afternoon I have been getting kicked all over the place.  must be moving around in there alot.  
Hmm. Well, my baby has been head down the whole time but in the last 1.5 weeks I have noticed movement all over the place!  Sometimes I wonder how the kid's foot got all the way over there!

Will you have an ultrasound?  It sure would be nice if he turned already!
Thanks for the replies! I just didn't know if at our stage, how much they might move since my daughter was always head down. We are going to have at least one more ultrasound in a few weeks since they want to check on the placenta (marginal previa). I seem to remember that last time, they could feel for the head down by my pelvic bone when she was bigger, so I'm guessing I'll have another if they aren't sure if he's head down?
I think my dr sends me for another one after 34-36 wks and they check the size and everything to see if I need to schedule a c-section.