New Mommy!
Yayness! My baby boy finally came May 11th! I enjoyed every moment of my labor & deliver except when I got to about 7 cm and needed my epidural. Then the recovery, because I had to have an episiotopy! =( other than that it was fine and were home doing well..  Oh breast feeding is very soothing once yoy get the hang of it
Congrats, I'm glad everything is going good enjoy him the time goes so fast I can't believe my baby girl is almost 2 weeks old.
congrats!  i got my epidural at 4-5cm  after that I loved everything.  time flies now , today is my offical due date but baby Jackson decided to come 12 days early.  
Congrats! I'm not due until next week so I'm waiting to join you.
Thanks ladies! & congrats on your deliveries so far! I was scheduled to be induced on the 22nd (the day before my 3 yr anniversary) & my due date was the 29th.. I knew I wouldnt go all the way to 22nd. I was 4cm & thinning that tuesday. I knew I needed to have him closer to the weekend so my parents could be there for the delivery so wednesday night I "secretly" started my own induction by doing some acupressure and thursday
morning a walked for about 20 minutes that evening I went to hospital walked the halls for an hour secretly did some  more acupressure and my water broke like 20 minutes later.. Had my  beautiful 8lbs 12oz son at 6:52 friday morning!