Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community
nervous
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

nervous

having my first child, found out extremely early .. last doctor appointment I went to on 09/07/12 I was 4 weeks & 2 days .. am I supposed to be getting sick? because im not. not that I want to be but I tend to feel like something isn't going right because I found out so early & I don't really feel much but some minor cramping. also, I have been on my prenatals since 08/31 .... someone who knows what their talking about,plz help me!!  
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
everything is great, heard my babies heart beat .. it wad the most amazing thing ever!
Blank
1659605_tn?1326836147
Congratulations! I just had my first in May. I found out at 6 weeks and didn't start feeling sick until 7 weeks and felt awful for the rest of the first trimester.
When I was 4 weeks along, my main symptoms were moderate period-like cramping, a little tired and gassy (sorry...embarrassing...but a common early pregnancy symptom, so I thought it worth mentioning).

I would say you're having a perfectly normal start to your pregnancy and not to worry!  I would enjoy the few weeks you have before the morning sickness sets in...and you know, some lucky ladies feel great their first tri, so I hope you're one of them! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...