Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
29 week apppintment was today..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

29 week apppintment was today..

Well I had my glucose test today.. never fun.. but I survived. Hopefully I won't hear anything bad on it. I'm a little nervous cuz diabetes runs in my family and I'm 27 my body isn't the same as with my DS. Fingers crossed. I also got wonderful news, I had a transvaginal u/s to check cervical length to make sure I'm not at risk for preterm labor (becuz of first pregnancy) and the doc said I am not even remotely at cause for concern. My baby is nice and high and my cervix is nice and long. That made me happy to hear. She is breech right now so I did get to see her little toes and it was awesome!! A perfect little foot =) I also signed my papers for my tubal. This mommy is all done having babies. Its bitter sweet but I don't think I could handle another pregnancy. I love my children but I am not enjoying this pregnancy much this time. I am just waiting for it to get done lol. I want my body back and my pretty little girl to hold. All in all it was a good appointment.
congrats and glad your appt went well today :) hope everything goes well with your glucose test, i take one next week yuck! i was borderline with gestational diabetes last pregnancy with my daughter so hope it goes better this time for me lol.... awesome news from your dr today, and your lil girl will be here before ya know it!!!! i must say i agree i do love being pregnant but this pregnancy isn't as enjoyable as my last and this one is insanely painful compared to that pregnancy.
Yes! Pain! Holy cow is this little girl hard to carry lol. Everything hurts!
On another good note but the doc called today and my glucose test results came back all good.. yay!! The bad news is my iron is really low so I'm gonna be put on an iron pill for it. Not the worst thong ever. Mostly its just gonna make going to the bathroom miserable lol.. TMI sorry