Adding rice cereal to bottles?
My daughter is 5 weeks old and ever since we brought her home we have been in and out of the doctors because she has been puking up almost everything in her stomach after feeding! She can fall asleep and wake up hours later after eating and just puke everywhere!! :( my poor princess wakes up crying and her doctor has switched her formula so many times I feel as though it is doing more harm than good :/ I have heard of moms adding 1tsp of rice cereal to their bottles at night and it helping immensely with acid reflux and puking/spitting up. I'm a FTM so I am unsure and iffy on what to do! I only want what's best for my princess. Have any of you mommies tried it?? I'm looking for any advice!
I've heard your not supposed to start adding cereal until they are four months. But your case may be an exception the only way to find out is to ask your doc. Theres got to be a reason why your supposed to wait until baby is four months better safe than sorry. I'm sorry you and your baby have to go through this I hope you find a solution soon. Btw my niece had a similar problem not sure if it was as severe but my sis switched to the bottles with drop in liners that use squeeze out the air and it fixed the problem
Like she said above not supposed to usually add cereal when their too young becuz health risk like diabetes obesity nd other risks
.
I read in a different forum about chiropractors helping babies with colic, reflux, etc and how amazing the results or realignment (or whatever they do), babies becoming totally and completely ok. It has to be a chiropractor specialising in babies- i have many pple with so o good results such that am going to give it a try for my lil one with colic.
Yes my cousin takes her baby to a chiropractor for the same situation! It helps a lot!!
Defiantly try a chiro. And don't scared off they DON'T actually crack a baby. It's all about pressure points ect. My aunty had amaxzing results.
Is the formula milk-based or soy-based? Lil one might be lactose intolerant and require a soy based formula? But Id give the chiro a shot too by how recommended they are by these ladies :)