Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Do babies move less when goin thru a growth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Last time she really moved mental was thursday she exhaused me she moved so much and so rough my stomach was makin shapes she hasnt really moved today mayb two or three times and last time I felt her 5 times but it was all at the same time so I dont know if I should b concerned by this?
If concerned call the Dr but my lil one goes thru spurts also I've not felt mine as much today either but he does throw a jab here n there lol
Okay am thinkin if I go the whole weekend with little movement am goin to hospital for a birthin class on monday anyway so al raise questions then :)
Ahh this what i got worried abt just few days ago..but my baby was ok the next day after a couple of days of being quiet..
I went to the hospital last week as i didn't feel her move for few hours....soon as they put me on Yhey monitor she started to move :) as you know i see consultant every week and they always say if thete is a change in the movement parten you need to come in and be monitored for a bit.
im sure it is ok but always call your dr if worried franky. if you go hours with no movement its best to call or go in just to be sure. but my dr said that there are times we won't always feel them move and that sometimes they get comfortable and just don't move as much or as hard but always keep an eye on it. my lil ones been going crazy since lol
I've always been told after 28 weeks to start doing the kick count where in should get six movements within two hrs or if major changes to come in. It can't hurt to go to l&d and have a nst. I'm 31 wks 2 days and baby isn't moving as much but she's still moving more than the recommended just when she does move its a lot harder on me you can tell she's bigger. Good luck and I'm sure all is well but I would go in just to get that reassurance
Thanks girls, movements been okay today she has been lazy but her movements have been solid and clear and defo more than 10 times which is the recommended amonth :)