Parenting issues already!
Im not even a mum yet and mine and my boyfriends parenting styles are some what different, an issue has already arised, today I told my boyfriend my cousin was going to be god mum and he could pick the god father, I didnt reliease my boyfriend had no intensions of giving our girl a relgion, im catholic and I want my girl to be catholic, I told him she doesnt have to go to church because I dont even go ti church but I want her to be catholic, and he doesnt want her to have a belief forced on her and have no belief system like himself, omg this issue shouldnt even be an issue the now
Maybe you could tell him that Catholic schools are the best and if your daughtet is catholic then she can go to a very good school :) men like that ;)
Yeah thtz an idea because the school I went too was rated the top for students having the highest grades and his school just isnt on the list for achieveing anything lol
I know many people would even christen  their children just to get into a good school. My kids are in a catholic school and i am very happy :)