Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
expexting your second or more?? How are your older kids adapting?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

So I have a three and a half year old little boy. He's doing pretty well with the idea of having a little sister. He tells me he'll help with everything but poopy diapers, he says that's my boyfriends (daddy) job lol. He also says he's gonna give her hugs and kisses on the fitness when she come out. He says he won't kiss her on the mouth cuz he don't kiss girls =) He rubs my belly all the time and talks to her. I love it!! I think my son is going to be an awesome big brother. What's funny is when he's hungry he'll tell me I should get him and Katy (baby) something to eat cuz she's hungry too. He says Katy talks to him when he puts his ear on my belly and be calls my belly her bedroom. I just love that he's interested in her and already interacts with her. So how old are your soon to be siblings and how are they taking your soon to be new addition??
  Aaaw... Your son is funny :))
My son is 10 and he said that there is no way he is going to help with nappies lol but my daughter is 6 and i think she is more exited than i am :)) she said she will do everything for the baby :))
awww too cute, i have a 3 year old who will  be 4 a few weeks before her baby brother gets here. she is excited and gives my belly kisses and etc but she is an only child for now so im wondering if she will stay this excited haha. for now she says she will change baby brothers clothes and take the yucky diaper off and put a clean one on and etc but i have a feeling the jealousy will kick in once he is actually here.
I am having my 3 rd but the 5 th child for our family, I have 2 step daughters and 2 of my own boys! My oldest boy who is almost 9 is really excited and reads the baby info in the books and talks to his little sister all the time. The oldest girl will b 7 when baby comes and talks about her all the time she is real excited too the youngest girl is 4 and she is happy as well and talks to her too!! My youngest boy however is not very excited :( I wish I knew what to do to help him become excited, he is almost 7
My little man will be 20 months when bub gets here and he knows there's something called a baby in my tummy and he gives my tummy kisses but really he is way to young to have any idea I reckon. Lol.
My two will be 3 and 4 when baby girl comes! My daughter is so excited and is sure this is her baby and she already has plans to feed change her and helps me with her clothes! My son on the other hand is still upset that I am not having a boy!! We will just have to see how he takes it!!
I have a 5 year old daugther who is so excited for her little brother. She talks to my belly, and she always says "this is your big sister". She cracks me up. She told me "The only thing big sister wont do is change poopy diapers," I laughed so hard.