Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
hey mommys

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

hey mommys

Hey all the mommys how is everything going? how big is ur little ones getting? my baby boy is already 3 months and wow time ios flying lol.. are you still bf`ing exclusively? i am still but trying to give him a bottle so when were out the house i can give him that with my milk in it but no luck soo far.. he is a big boy already :0) and how are you all doing? sleeping threw the night yet>? hope to hear soon from you all take care...
Hey!! It's been a while since I've been on here. Was thinking we need to recruit everyone to a new baby forum. My little one is now 4 months and 1 week. He's getting SO big! 14.8 lbs last week and 26 1/4 inches! That's in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th for length! We've been doing formula for a while now. And thank the lord he's been sleeping through the night for a month now! We just started solids after his 4 month check up. It's so much fun! He loves his bananas and applesauce! Hope you're doing well!
Hello there!

Alexander is doing great! I can't believe he's gonna be 4 months on the 26th! Time really does fly...

He's about 18 pounds now and I'm formula feeding him and we just started solids a few days ago b/c he really needed it as he's just not getting enough on formula alone...

I'm glad to hear the 2 of you are doing well!  I wish we'd hear from the other Nov '09 Mommas to see how they are doing...

Oh yes, (knock on wood) he does sleep through the night....