hey mommys
Hey all the mommys how is everything going? how big is ur little ones getting? my baby boy is already 3 months and wow time ios flying lol.. are you still bf`ing exclusively? i am still but trying to give him a bottle so when were out the house i can give him that with my milk in it but no luck soo far.. he is a big boy already :0) and how are you all doing? sleeping threw the night yet>? hope to hear soon from you all take care...
Hey!! It's been a while since I've been on here. Was thinking we need to recruit everyone to a new baby forum. My little one is now 4 months and 1 week. He's getting SO big! 14.8 lbs last week and 26 1/4 inches! That's in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th for length! We've been doing formula for a while now. And thank the lord he's been sleeping through the night for a month now! We just started solids after his 4 month check up. It's so much fun! He loves his bananas and applesauce! Hope you're doing well!
Hello there!

Alexander is doing great! I can't believe he's gonna be 4 months on the 26th! Time really does fly...

He's about 18 pounds now and I'm formula feeding him and we just started solids a few days ago b/c he really needed it as he's just not getting enough on formula alone...

I'm glad to hear the 2 of you are doing well!  I wish we'd hear from the other Nov '09 Mommas to see how they are doing...

Oh yes, (knock on wood) he does sleep through the night....