Baby's femur length sizes Advice someone
Hey everyone I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby.. At 20 only 13 weeks to go !! The doctors got me really worried as they keep going on about my baby's femur length being about 4days behind in size. What could this mean. I have another scan on Monday to scan and remeasure the length again! Iv been for a private scan and she said he was fine and probably just taking after me as I'm 5'2 and my partner isn't the tallest man in the world' they even offered me an amnio test but I refused! Everything else is absaloutly perfect with him heart , brain, kidneys just this flipping bone!! Iv been worrying hoping and praying he is ok! My neculear translucency test for ds came back as 1 in a hundred thousound and midwife said that's the lowest she's seen for a while. I wondered if anyone else has had this scenario?? And to let me no to put my mind as ease ! Thanks guys !! P.s at 21 weeks his F/L was 29.1.. Then at 23 weeks it was 39.2..:/ and remeasure Monday so not sure what he is now :/ cx
Your baby could just take longer to grow. My baby didn't get a pound until 2 weeks ago. But I'm 28 weeks. My baby should have been 2 pounds for the last month. Don't worry, unless the doctor tells you to.(:
Had my baby he is a perfectly healthy baby boy :) the docs don't always get it right he was bigger even tho they said smaller :) thanks for advice xxx