Pain
I'm at 38 weeks 2 and have been having crazy pelvic pain, Dr says its normal. I've also been contracting every 15-17 minutes with no change in my cervix :/ making these last weeks unbearable! Anyone else having any similar symptoms??

1
1. Yes

0
2. No

0
3. Sometimes
I'm 38w today and have the pelvic pain (baby is already at 0 station) and am 3cm and thin and soft but my cervix is still towards the back, as soon as I can get it to come forward we'll have a baby, can't be soon enough!!! As far as contractions I'm still just having BH, more and more often lately but they don't seem regular or "real" yet.

I'm supposed to say oh well baby will come when he or she is ready...but, ugh, I'm just so ready to meet our little peanut (who is now the size of a pumpkin!)!!!
I was just checked and baby is far down enough but no change in my cervix....guess I'm at where you need to be and you are where I need to be lol. Although baby is doing great my pain is just unbearable I'm literally getting like 3-4 max hours of sleep a day and can't sit, stand, walk or find a comfortable position that doesn't make me wanna cry :/ and I've lost 3 pounds in the last week, feeling super nauseated from the pain. Dr was trying to be all comforting saying you have less than 2 weeks to go but well like you said we just gotta wait until baby is 100% ready o_O here is hoping that is soon for both of us! hehe ;)