Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

1 - 20 (of 221) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need help. Last November I had my period on the 3...i normally have a 28day cycle..I had intercourse with my finance November 24th..about a week ago i started geting sick with food i used to love,smelling things tthat other people did...
Skyebo | Posted
I am 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant , since friday i had a sore throat and saturday i could hardly get out of bed i had fever all day with sore throat and my left ear started to hurt as well with a massive headache now my left eye is super...
roli09 | Last answer
hi iam 8weeks pregnant n I noticed the morning sickness has stoped in 7th week n iam pretty scared please can anyone give an advice n tell me if that is true or not
jasrach | Posted
Hi I'm 24 years old I have a 2 year old I miscarried 3 months ago and now I think I'm pregnant again AF was due on the 28/10/2013 but is now 5 days late I alway have very regular periods iv done 3 home preg tests all neg I had a blood te...
C_4511 | Posted
i toke pregnancy test one the 11/15 and it had a faded line and i thought it was positive, i was so happy i cried like a big baby lol cause my husband and i have been trying for sometime now.. i showed him and i told my mom.. it had two ...
lisa1323 | Posted
If you already have Pityriasis Rosea how will it effect your pregnancy ?
preciosa20 | Posted
So me and my husband are trying and this time we did it on my ovulation day. I'm so nervous !! What changes will I experience ? Headaches ? Feeling sick but not throwing up ? I'm very nervous. But I don't want my excitement to take over ...
preciosa20 | Posted
Got 8 days left no signs of labour is anyone else geting really impatient cant wait to hold my little girl (little kickboxer)
panderation | Posted
I'm due in a week and not showing any signs of labor and I'm getting impatient I just wanna hold my lil girl already!
AngelinaZariah | Last answer
Juan Carlos Jr made his appearance Thursday at 6:02pm. Weighing at 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches. Did it natural.
patito27 | Last answer
1373602_tn?1373029964
My son was born on 18 nov he was 38w3d they start induce me at 8 in the morning the start look great he was doing good my blood pressure was good but by 19:00 in the after noon all my hopes for given birth natural were killed my contract...
wasabic | Posted
Tuesday i went to the doctor and was told i am pregnant. The pink line was very light but the doctor said a line is a line to them. I go back Monday to see if the line is still there/darker. I wanted to know whats the chances i am or am ...
ChoctawMommie | Last answer
Ok ladies I have done 2 rounds of Clomid & my period is 5 days late now. When should I baby test? I have crampy pain on & off headaches sore breasts & nipples, i feel like I live in the bathroom. Someone enlighten me please. I never miss...
HGW22 | Last answer
My due date is 26nov 2013 but I can't waiitttt
ambreen55255 | Posted
Qaiser
ambreen55255 | Posted
Its a BOY!!!! Donovan Lee arrived Nov 8 at 3:43pm after 23h of labor. Managed to do it 100% natural as planned and it was the hardest most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. My midwife let me pull him out and bring him to my chest so...
LizzySpoon | Last answer
Hey November mommies! I'm due November 21 and found out I'm having a little boy!
Erika124 | Last answer
Looks like its gonna be baby day (40+2)!!!! Can't wait to meet our little surprise!!!! (P.S. the nipple stimulation is totally what worked!)
LizzySpoon | Last answer
Hi I was wondering if u can get pregnant after your period...I had my perid Oct 6 2013 and it was over on the 9th and I had sex on oct 11th or the 12th without protection could I be pregnant.
Keedababdd | Posted
I'm 39 Weeks and I'm due on November 14th. I'm just wondering what is the best way to induce labor. My doctor told me yesterday that I am in pre-labor. But im really impatient with waiting. Me and my boyfriend tried to induce labor Tu...
1stbabyMom2be | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community Resources