Due Date Today!
Still no baby :p Last night I experienced the most weird thing ever! For some strange reason I started getting really bad cramps. Like they would leave and come back but not in any specific sequence. And then out of nowhere my baby who has been faced down and low for the past 2 weeks moved up towards the right side of my ribs! Like she was literally so up under my ribs I could feel my lower stomach all soft and empty like how it would be after I give birth! It was the scariest thing! She stayed up there for almost an entire hour it was so painful. Now I'm getting all scared to go into labor... what if she does that again and they have to do a C Section on me!  :(
No baby here either. Today is my due date...barely cramping :(
Yesterday was my due date.  Nothing so far.  Mild cramping more like flutters it felt like, nothing ow it hurts or having to time any thing.  No bloody show yet either.  I guess ima gunna have a Dec baby