Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.

1 - 20 (of 669) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I was due 21st November she came 17th 6hr labour natural birth no pain relief witch I wasn't happy about lol. But I did it. So now she is a lil over a month and she has this horrible rash on her face 1st it was milk spots now it's a r...
adultmum | Last answer
Well my daughter was born on the 21st and she has been drinking Similac with iron. But now she is very constipated and i see her straining a lot as well. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions on what formula I should go out and buy? T...
Bri_blushh | Last answer
9536744_tn?1414125631
I have questions.
kelley_bump | Last answer
I am breastfeeding and doing a brill job acording to my health visitor... my babys dad wants to be able to take her oit for they day ect so wants me to express... am i being selfish for not wanting to due to the fact shes feeding so well...
paigeleanne | Last answer
Wanna say congrats and the one's who still pregnant hang in there its almost over and worth every minute. This was my last pregnancy long but very blessed my little girl was born on thanksgiving wouldn't trade for the world. I won't be n...
kekembl2014 | Last answer
12:02 am dec 6th my little beautiful girl
907MamaOf1 | Last answer
What happens after you get induced?
Lilyana94 | Last answer
8144347_tn?1398813214
I'm overdue and I want my little one here but beside mild period cramps there is no sign of my little man coming anytime soon :( I'm 40 weeks 1 day I think imma be a December mom. Who else?
lialove1721 | Last answer
Finally lost my mucus plug. Now more waiting. Hopefully my little girl
907MamaOf1 | Last answer
Well I had my baby boy Micah I so handsome He weight 6.6 and lots of hair I love this little man I went to hospital at 3 and had my little guy at 8:17
Christine1129 | Last answer
Marcus arrived on nov 21st after 12 hours of labor. He was 7lbs 7oz and 20 and a half inches long. Im so in love and extremely tired lol.
tsukitora | Last answer
Was having contractions all night , morning lost my mucus plug, contraction were getting worse , came in at 7:00 got an epidural 7cm dilated feeling great , excited to meet my lil guy
1sttimemommy_94 | Last answer
Should I asked to be induced? I have no signs that my little girl is coming.
mortica | Posted
My back is cramping something serious. Could this be a sign that my baby girl is on her way?
MotherofMalaysia | Posted
I am 4days over and got my bloody show at 11 this morning how soon after do people go into labour
Ashtaylor | Last answer
Still no baby :p Last night I experienced the most weird thing ever! For some strange reason I started getting really bad cramps. Like they would leave and come back but not in any specific sequence. And then out of nowhere my baby who h...
simplycynthia | Last answer
Today is my due date and I just feel cramps but nothing.!: ( hopefully he comes out today or else I will have to be induced.
Lilyana94 | Last answer
How many of you nov moms are overdue?
1sttimemommy_94 | Last answer
after a false alarm , but same day yesterday around 6pm I was getting stronger contractions , they fell so painful they were comming every 5 minutes . I went to L&D and they told me I was already 6 cm dilated with really painful contract...
andrea3k | Last answer
Finally i was due on the 30th but was induced on the 24th because of gestational diabetes. The Friday before i was feeling so much pain in my pelvic i figured it was a sign the baby was coming. So i walked around with my oldest son to h...
strongenough33 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community Resources