Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
8464451_tn?1403463320
By Marieemichelle
No one ever post on here ! Whyyyyy lol I need buddies . I'm 23 weeks today & due November 4 with a baby boy. Feeling...
mamacastro15 hours
By Tilly_shani
My little boy kicks me all night & now that my belly is getting big it's SO hard to sleep
By Tiarralo
I'm so excited , found out it was a boy at 16 weeks . Waiting for my little king to arrive , I am 19 wks and 4 days ....
8919982_tn?1400720787
By jamie2464
Buffalo
By Mrsrobb
I saw my little girl move for the first time last night and got to feel it a bit this morning. Has anyone else due ar...
By Charleyandbonbon
I always get so nervous wen it comes toy scans but I couldn't tell you how excited I am to know everything is ok and...
By Kurksgirl
I'm pretty sure I felt my little baby fluttering around last night while I was trying to sleep! I was on my left side...
By msronnie
Im just overjoyed right now i found out this past Wednesday that I'm expecting a boy.. :) My son my King. I'm so in ...
By Kelliott1126
Hi so I'm new to the community and I'm due November 26th 2014! So I was wondering if anyone else out there is close t...
By GabbyOropeza
Hi! I am 19 weeks pregnant, and I will be 20 weeks in three days. I'm a first time mom and I was just wondering when ...
Due
By Kizzykate
I'm due novemeber 28th, and I just found out I'm having a girl but I'm having trouble picking out themes for her any ...
By lavanya8429
Hello everyone! I am 18w today. By now my tummy is bulging so sleeping on back or tummy is ruled out. However I am n...
By Mommyoftwo_2
So I'm 17 weeks 4 day and I rarely feel my baby move. I know that he/she is fine because I hear the heartbeat at appt...
By Jazzypooh12
So I just found out that my due date is on thanksgiving! 11/27 I hope it comes early, I'm excited but sad at the sam...
By TiernRenee
Are there any mommies due on our around the 28 of November? I'm looking for people to talk to and see where they are ...
By Jessika20
So I read up that I should already have my energy back by now but instead I'm just getting more tired. I can't stand ...
By YummyMummy1504
Just downloaded this to my iPhone but seem to be American? Any UK mummy's due November?
By Pincheray
I'm 18 weeks with my first baby and not to sure if I've felt the baby. I feel almost like bubbles or gas not sure lol...
By ashshe5
Has anyone ever experienced headaches so bad that you were bed ridden for days? Since Friday night I can't get out of...
By loveme_0r_hateme
this is my 1st baby && im 16weeks && not really showing iss this normal?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank