Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.
61 - 80 (of 669) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm curious anyone had diarrhea as a sign of labor , I heard that can be a sign I just started with diarrhea today , and if you did how l...
4 answers |
Getting induced on Dec 1 if my baby doesn't decide to come this week :( 40 weeks no contraction , no mucus plug.
3 answers |
i just feel so annoyed , people keep asking if I'm having twins and I feel so huge now :( i wonder if baby is going to be big I really ho...
1 answer |
well I'm horny right now and I have 7 days left in my pregnancy and I'm also 1cm dilated my question is should I have sex with my BD I do...
1 answer |
No sign of baby
4 answers |
After finally making it through week 40, it looks like I'm going to have to be induced. Unless some crazy miracle happens in the next 24 ...
6 answers |
Hi ladies, I am 39 weeks , 3 days and I am open 4cm & 60% effaced. I was in l&d but was sent home because I was not dialating anymore. I ...
5 answers |
Moms who are overdue, how are your baby's movements?? Do they still moves a lot what do you think about this?
7 answers |
Im 38w and 5d andvim getting my membrane sweep today. I haven't been checked if I am dilated yet so we will find that out today too im as...
6 answers |
Anyone else due on that day? Im so nervous but im ready.. these last 19 days are dragging by.:)
8 answers |
Anybody have a positive experience using raspberry leaf tea?
1 answer |
I have anxiety so bad. What are some ways to deal with it? I cant believe my daughter could be here any day. Hopefully sooner than later.
4 answers |
What can I do to start dilating? Going to be 39 weeks this Friday, and I haven't started dilating yet.
3 answers |
On the date of death of one of my good friends....hoping he holds off til then id like to give him a name in memory of her but with him b...
1 answer |
Today is my due date no baby, no signs oflabor, nothing..... I've tried everything I could to start labor myself, but nothing has worked....
7 answers |
So I have been haveing contractions for the past 2 hrs every 3 minutes. ...but my doc said to stay home untill I can't handle the pain an...
8 answers |
I'm getting really frustrated at this point. It's 4 days left no sign of her ever coming.
6 answers |
So I have been having contractions off and on since Thursday. I lost my mucous plug yesterday morning and started having contractions ar...
1 answer |
I was due Nov. 13. Im now 5 days overdue and just dialated to a 1. (Better than last week) My doctor scheduled my induction for Wednesday...
3 answers |
She's here Cleopatra Sofia jones 6lbs 4.4 oz 20 inches long and beautiful I am so blessed
4 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers