How do I
How do I get my baby's dad want to spent more time with me and to help me out how he soposto?
You cant. If thats what they choose to do then let them do them... You do what you need to do for your baby. Thats not a man of he not taking care of you an baby... Let go.. Not worth your time... You can do bad all by yourself
I agree my son's father keeps playing with me one min he wants to be bothered next he out in these streets in other females faces an I've finally gotten enough that I politely said my piece an then he told me not to call him for nothing an I think I may be in labor now an I'm not gonna call him it's his lost can't make him be a father to this baby or the 1year old we have together so I'm counting it as a loss doing me an when I have this baby he gonna be on child support for this one too

Yoh ladies its a shame that some men can be like this. My husband travels alot and you can see that it bothers him that he's not here alot. Each trip he goes away is 2weeks, but it's work. I have the help of my mommy lo and lo sisters.
I think the right answer is that you can't make a man do something unless it's coming from within. He has to have the desire. You don't want him to pretend. Or don't rush him, it should happen naturally.
Just have to accept it darling.
My baby daddy cut off all contact with me the day we found out i was pregnant..
We can't change them. .