Lonely
Im 34 weeks and this has been an ok pregnancy me and the childs father now reside in two different states and i feel so lonely because i dont want to deliver our second son together alone but he is not communicating with me and im really worried and emotional about the situation
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sorry your going through this, if you want him there, its best to just tell him. communication is the main key, see if you two can be adults about what's going on. I know men not to bash them but can be very difficult. I'm at the hospital now, feeling alone while my man is at home. Getting smart out the mouth idk why, I got smart too. But then realized it ain't even worth it. Were both grown, let's be adults. so hit him up tomorrow girl!see what happens talk to him about how you two will coparent and do what's best for the child.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thats the thing i call write every day reach out tp family and still no response so i guess he doesnt want to be there hes three years younger then me but he was doing so well with our son n his step daughter he changed idk what to do
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Blank
st. louis, MO
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank