Pushed while pregnant
I've never posted on a forum before but I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone else and I need advice. I'm 6 months pregnant and my boyfriend and I have been having a fair few arguments recently. A couple of nights ago I was upset with him for saying something quite inappropriate to a friend in regards to pregnancy, it was late at night and we were both tired. He got angry all of a sudden and stood up because he wanted to leave the house and before he left he said he didn't want to be with me anymore but still wanted to be a part of the baby's life. Of course I was heartbroken and didn't want him to walk out the door without us talking about it first. It got to the point where I had to hold him so that he wouldn't leave, as in I held him back from walking out the door. He kept repeating not to touch him but I kept holding him back, not violently at all, just holding him back so he couldn't leave as I wanted to talk. He ended up pulling my arm hard enough and and pushing me so that I fell on the tiled floor. He then said that he told me not to touch him and then walked out the door and didn't come home for a few hours. I've always told myself I would never put up with domestic abuse in a relationship but I'm not sure if it's my fault for pushing him too far? Should I not have held him back when he told me not to touch him? Should I have just let him walk out the door? I'm not sure if I'm making excuses for him but we were only together for 3.5 months before I found out I was pregnant and he is looking forward to the baby because he's always wanted to be a father. I just keep thinking am I being too harsh because he has been quite supportive in most other ways.

I just don't know what to do...
I understand how you feel. Every times my husband and i have arguments he tell me to leave him alone or not to hold him and of course i do not listen to him and believe me it always make things worst. Try to talk to him when he is calm and do not do anything in haste.
You're the only one who can decide what your limit is. But personally I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to any kind of domestic abuse. I literally don't care what his excuse is. If any guy hit, pushed, shoved, choked, slapped, or in any other way physically hurt me I would be out the door and would never come back. That's my policy. I don't allow disrespect. I was raised better than that.