Aa
A
A
Close
Really just need someone to hear me out
I'm now pregnant with my bfs second baby... but after so much arguing he decided to call it quits. He tells me to just pack my stuff and leave my house, but with him being not sure about his feelings it scares me that one day I can lose him and have lost my family for just leaving... I'm in such a knot cause I tell him to show his face and come get us, but doesn't wanna do that. I feel so stupid and like such a mess :( I don't know what to do. I wanna be with him .. but I just don't know if I would be doing the right thing. Should I leave to be with him ? Or let the relationship end ?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
13167 tn?1327197724
This really isn't enough information.  Is he right,  that the arguing between the two of you has been unbearable, and is not typical of how your relationship was before you got pregnant?  If so,  this might be fixable.  Sometimes pregnant women's hormones make it very very difficult for their partners to tolerate.

But if it's him causing the arguments,  and he's the kind of guy who leaves when he gets bored and doesn't take responsibility for his children (you are the second mother of a child for him,  so this is likely the case) then it's less fixable.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
I'm not clear on if he is asking you to leave the house where you both live or if you are somewhere else, such as at your family's house, and he is asking you to leave there.  Also, when you say "with my boyfriend's second baby," do you mean someone else is the mother of the first baby?  Finally, does your user name mean you are 15 and he is 17?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
And, if you mean this is your second baby together, where is the first baby now, with you?  Does he want you and the baby to come with him and you're not sure it's going to last?  If you left, would you be able to return if things worked out poorly?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources