i really dont feel appreciated is it just the hormones?
My partner and I are expecting. He really makes me feel as though Im just complaining. he had a child in a previous relationship and said to me today "Are your boobs still hurting? as if its hard to believe that they hurt so much? he refuses to clean the cat litter box and tells me to do something about it. because he works all day and doesnt understand why he needs to do it even after i showed gim the forum and doctors replies. He said if i miscarriage thats how it is. I shouldnt fight nature taking its cause. he points at alot of fat girls and says look thats you! Im really not feeling happy in this my first pregnancy and wish today it never happened.
He sounds like a **** to be honest! You need support, not criticism. Ignore the negativity, hopefully he is just acting like this because he is worried about having another child with a different person? Sit him down and talk to him. If he loves you he should be enjoying seeing you grow and supporting the magic you both created. My husband would be as devastated as me if we miscarry, although he does refuse to empty the litter tray!! Big hugs to you, I'm sure you are looking beautiful.I hope he bucks his ideas up and things improve Xxx
thank you and yes he is indeed just an a**** who gives a damn. I had a bleeding scare last night and he saw I was emotional and then decided to fight and make it my fault. Guess Im raising this baby on my own. Sadly there are very little supportive men out there. His off to get a massage because his so stressed and said he will be back much later. Ladies never let a man determine your worth. You are so much more
Sorry, just saw your reply. Sad to hear you are going through such a difficult time. He sounds very selfish, do what is right for you. As you said yourself, don't let a man determine your self worth and be picker next time!! You deserve better. I hope the bleeding was nothing serious. We had our 12 week scan on Wednesday and it was amazing. There is a tiny little person growing inside you, treasure him or her and try to enjoy being pregnant as much as you can. You are making something special!!
*be pickier!