porn?
My husband watches porn while I'm laying right beside him. He will wake me up while he horny I just found out and I feel like I'm not good enough for him our daughter due in January.
Thats gross.. My bf wouldnt dare. To get turned on by looking at someone else and want me to please him?? Heck no! Everyones relationship is different though I suppose.
Oh i just read over it and realized you arent happy about it. Well maybe he just wants you to dress up for him and give him some lovin. Either way you might want to have SERIOUS discussion about that. Because thats just wrong..
I'm sorry but i think porn is disgusting even with single men. i believe sex is the way we show affection and love and shouldnt be just a pshysical satisfaction. it is so disrespectful to women and i would be really offended if my husband looked at any kind of porn. but thats only my opinion.
Every man watchs porn,if they dont they hide it well! Mine watches it time to time again but theres a differnce he does that when im not around! Im sure your guy loves you and your daughter! Everyone handles things differnet but the love he has for you is not  questionable here, he maybe trying new ways in ur love life! A talk would definitely help
That just it I have outfit and I try very hard to make him happy but he still watches porn
Guys like women. Its that simple. Just because you are in a monogamous relationship doesn't mean that suddenly your bf or spouse isn't attracted to other women. Men see sex very differently than women do and that makes it hard for us to understand. Women tend to have an emotional connection with sex and we like there to be that aspect of love and affection attached to it. Men on the other hand are able to view sex simply for the animalistic ritual that it is. When they are with someone they love and care about of course it takes on new meaning but to them when they look at porn its literally just getting off to a picture (or video) of an attractive woman. It doesn't mean that he wants you to look like her, or dress like her, or that she's prettier than you, or that he's not attracted to your pregnancy body. It just means that today he felt like seeing a redhead, or an Asian girl, or whatever it was he was looking at. My hubby watches porn and I don't mind, we've had several discussions on the topic just because of our mutual curiosiry in regards to the opposite sex's reactions towards it. We are very open with everything and I can tell you he tells me all the time what him and his guy friends do or say or look at and to think that it's a rare occurrence for a married man to check out other women is just ignorant and naive. If it bothers you, talk to him about it and hopefully you can come to a conclusion, but don't come off as being judgmental about it or he'll just feel bad and try better to hide it.
@ triebsgal not every man watches porn. Im sure most have, but not all do. Anyway, I think most porn is filthy and gross. For him to get all worked up watching that and wanting you can be hurtful. Why not get worked up from you rather than the porn? Tell him your not ok with this at all!
@triebsgal, you can say every guy watches porn. My husband doesnt watch porn or masturbate.
marijana mine does not either.  He comes to.me hahah. And i know he dont because when he is not working we are together and im always there.
I guess I'm one of those weirdos dat likes porn, nd I would prefer him watching porn beside me nd getting off then doing some other female #freaky #young but if u dnt like it u need to tell him,  he still gne watch it just not around u if anything
@ CutieMommy2be I know my husband doesnt watch porn because he also works, his dad drives him to work because they work together, and when he doesnt work he's either at home with me or goes to his parents place when i need to go somewhere because he doesnt like to be alone in a big house. Its not just that he doesnt have where or when to do it, its also because we have a great relationship and i trust him. He never even looks at other women and he always makes me feel like im everything he needs and more. And i think thats what every woman deserves. :)
I dont think the problem is watching the porn. 99.99% of men do and all men masturbate. (for those women who say their husbands dont, maybe thats true but i highly doubt it) it takes a minute to do, and i hope you dont follow them into the bathroom plenty of time to do it while using the toilet or taking a shower. And just because your husband or bf masturbates doesn't at all mean he loves or cares for you any less (its just in their nature to do it) i think the concern here is watching it with you their especially if your not into it to turn himself on to want to have sex with you. id feel hurt too. id say a conversation is in order.  let him know his actions hurt you and why and ask him why he feel he need to do what he is doing. hopefully its something that can be easily fixed. i dont think you need to do anything to make him more interested like dressing up like some of this ladies suggested -first your probably feeling insecure because of whats happening and its hard with a whole new body to rediscover your sexuality especially if your partner hasn't already been encouraging and appreciative of it.- second your pregnant! your probably tired, sore, uncomfortable and the last thing you need is the pressure of being sexy. your husband should be simply turned on by the fact that you and your amazing body are making life. My husband watches porn and masturbates the same as he did before i was pregnant but keeps that to himself. and we are definitely not as sexually active as before because im not always into it but he still makes an effort and i try to return the favor but we have been very open to each other about the changes in our sexual relationship and as frustrating as it has been for the both of us talking about has helped and we have have gotten closer because we have found new ways to be intimate. one thing that really works for both of us so we try and do it every evening is having him rub my belly and breasts and sometimes thighs with lotion to prevent stretch marks. so it feels amazing will put him in the mood and after a few minutes will get me going too. hope this helps! And i hope your talk goes well!
@Tinuha not all men masturbate. Maybe most of them but not all of them. My husband never masturbated from the day we started dating. You can say you doubt it but its true. Not all men do. i told my husband i feel like he's cheating if he masturbates or watches porn and he says he doesnt need to because i give him all the satisfaction.(i have much higher sex drive then he does) Besides, not all men have those animalistic needs for sexual relief.
Ohh my husband has masterbated but we do it together. lol Not all men are dogs in heat and need to get off to other women. My husband and I have strong opinions about porn and its just not our thing. Not judging anyone else who does enjoy it or masterbates to it. Im sorry its so hard to believe some men dont masterbate on their own but not all men do.
I personally think porn is disgusting, especially when you're married/in a relationship. I've never been in your situation since my husband, luckily, has never watched porn. However, if we had that issue, I would just talk to him about it. Calmly tell him how it makes you feel and that you would like him to stop. Good luck!
At the schools here they're calling porn "the new drug". You know how they have Red Ribbon Week for drugs and purple for violence week, well now they're warning kids about the addiction of porn. I think it's great that schools and parents are taking it seriously.
Btw statistics say only 61% of men masterbate so thats still a large percent left that dont masterbate.  Just saying... lol..
I hate to tell some of u women ur wrong! Not all men masterbate or watch porn! Number 1. We don't have a tv. Number 2. We have a lap top but it's in the living room at all times and we have blocks on bad things like that! Number 3. My husband is not lustful! Sorry saying it like it is!
Ya I think it is very ignorant for some of these women to say that every man watches porn. Maybe in every relationship you all have been in thats the case, but I am pretty sure these women would know if there husband/so did. I think for some you just get to the point where you feel like you can't do anything about it so you just accept it. Men do not have to act on their "animalistic urges", & as their SO's we don't have to accept it. Fine if it doesnt bother you, but for some of us, we feel we would like to be treated better than our SO's looking at other women just because of natural urges. Its not in human nature to be monogomous, is that ok to shrug off too??
I don't think him watching porn is bad.(most men do)...but i do think it's rude of him to do it next you..when he can simply go to another room,restroom or what ever other place watch it...and take care of his needs...without making you feel uncomfortable.....have you told him how i makes you feel?
It*
Well I don't know if is so bad if he watches porn since he wants to have sex with you instead of just jacking off or having sex with another women. I've never known of my hb watching porn by himself which I rather him do that than do another chick, but we have seen porn together in the past. I have watched porn in both my pregnancies because I enjoy sex with my hb but once im in the last trimester I can't really enjoy it since I'm uncomfortable so I'm not able to have orgasms. I get frustated when i can't have orgasms which makes me  be in a bit**hy mood. So i watch
Maybe your over reacting or maybe its just me that feels like its not a big deal dont worry about lil things like porn ..
Porn to finally get that orgasm but i truly desire to have that orgasm with my husband, that's why I can't wait to be over with being pregnant and the 6 wks postpartum. Plus orgasms are a way to induce labor naturally. Don't overreact be happy his asking you for sex and not another woman.
SORRY IF TMI!!!
Sometime it turns them on.  It could make your sex life better maybe it could give him different ideas to make u happy.  But it makes everyone feels different you just need to talk to him
Ugh...so sorry you're dealing with this. I know this isn't something you want to have be concerned over, especially during your pregnancy. But have you had a chance to talk with your husband about how this is making you feel? Does he seem at all willing to change his behavior? Also, do you think this might be turning into an addiction for him? If so, it would probably be good to get some professional help in dealing with this. For instance, from a counselor or support group. There's also tons of resources out there on this topic. You could check out a website called PureIntimacy or there's a good book I've come across called False Intimacy. So, just a couple suggestions. In the meantime, you're in my prayers!

gardensparrow
#girlluvs2garden#
sometimes men will watch porn for fear they will hurt the baby. Maybe they feel as if you are to tired to have sex and thought you needed that extra sleep. Maybe sex has become uncomfortable for you and don't want to risk you having a risky pregnancy. You won't know until you ask him.
Some women are saying that it's better he's watching porn and having you finish him off than him cheating on you, which is true. But if you feel like if you turn down sex  with your husband then there's a chance he's going to go get it somewhere else..... That's a problem! You're pregnant! You probably aren't going to be as sexually available as you used to be. I think you should talk to him about how that makes you uncomfortable and come to a compromise of some kind.
And to the other debate going around here: I know with 100% my husband does not look at porn or masturbate. No, I'm not naive or gullible. I think porn ruins relationships and can become a disgusting addiction very quickly.
Is it really a big deal? Do you have sex often? Are you entertaining him?
I cba now im 36w.
I would prefer my husband watch porn instead of another woman. Or watch it with me instead of someone else. I love porn and can watch it every day. My husband hates porn. I masturbate also I've never saw him do it. But he's said he does it when he wants it and I'm not feeling good. I think you're over reacting but everyone situations are different. People on TV should be your least worries.
Every man watches porn! There is no straight man on the face of this earth that will see a woman having sex and not be turned on by it! You cant expect a man to change his ways but u could explain to him how you feel about it.
Honestly, I just dont understand why its a big deal. There has been multiple times my husband has wanted to have sex and I prefered and suggested he watch Porn and masterbate instead even while Im laying in bed next to him. Im 36 weeks and for the past several weeks of my pregnancy my body has just been so uncomfortable and in pain that sex is the most unappealing thing to me. Occasionally I will feel okay enough to do it, and sometimes even want it myself. But when I dont Im happier with him being content with doing things himself rather than making him deprived. Everyones sex drive is different.
I've been cracking up to these posts with my boyfriend. We watch porn together, it's hot. It definitely made our sex life entertaining. Don't judge it before trying it. Me & my boyfriend try everything sexual in the books. Makes our relationship better, sexier & a lot more spontaneous. Men like that. Least he's not cheating on you.
Well said Lysbordo!! My husband and I are the same way :)
I was married 20 years and one time in year 3 my x wife and I watched porn and masterbated and she watched me and I loved it!! For the next 17 years I begged her to let us do it again and she never did! So now that I'm single I've done it a few times and loving it