twins?
Hi! I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and I have a feeling that I'm having twins. When I had my blood test done I had been 5 weeks along and my level came back at 10,135. The nurse I spoke to said that was normal at 5 weeks but I real elsware that it was more common in 6&7th week. Twins run in both my boyfriends and my family. I dont have a lot of simptoms besides my boobs have increased by almost a full cup size and an increase in my appetite. Is this common for having twins?
Good luck, I hope you get the twins you want.  
The only thing that matters is your mothers genetics. This is because its her and her genetics that can influence you to also release multiple eggs, resulting in fraternal twins. (Which are also the only twins that can run in the family) Identical twins are luck of the draw and just happen. Your symptoms don't indicate anything really - your levels also don't indicate anything. You need an ultrasound, do you have one set up?