irregular sac shape
Hi everybody. So i went to the doctors today for cramping that was prettt bad. No bleeding though. He did an ultrasound and said that the baby has an irregular sac shape. Did anybody else have this? Im worried that because of the cramping and irregular sac shape that i might miscarry :/
Btw im about 5 weeks he said and no heart beat was found yet.
Well, I sure hope you don't miscarry.  But if heaven forbid a miscarriage happens, it will not be 'because' of the cramping or the irregular sac shape.  It will be because of an issue with the embryo that is making it fade, and that issue also causes the irregular sac shape and cramping.  Sometimes women torture themselves that if they had only done x y or z to stop the bleeding or the cramping, they would not have lost the pregnancy.  But if an early pregnancy goes, it almost always goes for the embryo's own reasons.  I hope this is not the case here.    
I agree with Annie and I also hope you don't miscarry. It's too early to see the heartbeat @5 weeks.
I go back tuesday to see if theres a heartbeat and if anything has changed. I hope everything will be normal! Thanks for your input!