Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.
Im ten wks prego i had my fist sono and they didnt see a baby only the sac should i be worried.
Getting ticked that this is not working for me... Anyone else using android app "I'm Expecting"?
Hi I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my first child and according to the ultrasound he is already 10 pounds will they induce my labor or give me...
I am 40 weeks and my due date is september 26 2013 and my op planed an induction for me on october 3 2013. I am very nervous about it all...
So I just left the doctors for my 37 week appointment well i am almost 38 weeks. And if I don't have my little guy by next Wednesday we w...
My last LMP was Dec 23 2012 and ended around the 26 or 27th. I am pregnant and im due in 4 weeks, I have these two pregnancy apps that I ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.