Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

1 - 20 (of 278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im ten wks prego i had my fist sono and they didnt see a baby only the sac should i be worried.
shabella | Last answer
Getting ticked that this is not working for me... Anyone else using android app "I'm Expecting"?
katluvsmonkey | Last answer
Based on the skull theory, do you think boy or girl? Thanks everybody! :)
Ahessona1 | Posted
I had an vaginal ultrasound done today and i am approx. 6 weeks today and only the yolk sac wad vivsible.. should i see a heartbeat flicker now or 7 weeks... i go back nect week, thursday to see progress. Pregnancy hormones are normal th...
kykyB | Posted
When you first find out your pregnant, has anyone else experiences being hateful and grouchy like you have horrible mood swings and wanna be alone?
anna1658 | Last answer
Ok so my son is 2 months old now and I still haven't started my period well besides the bleeding after labor.. I breastfed him for the first month.. So my question is can breast feeding prolong my period from coming or could I be pregnan...
Cece_jud | Last answer
Please, please, some advice. I am 7.4 weeks pregnant. The ultrasound showed 13 mm embryo, which seems OK, but 30mm gestational sac (8 weeks, which is impossible). It seems to be too large... Please, someone who is 7 weeks pregnant and si...
Clara942 | Posted
Considering my last period now I'm 10 week and 4 days pregnant. In early pregnancy scanning, doctor is telling Babys growth is about 1.15 cm and it is 5 weeks 2 days pregnancy. Is there any complications in this pregnancy. Please do ...
Suman2009 | Posted
Okay ladies so if i conseived my baby the beginning week of feb. Is oct 24 really my due date?? The thing is i dont remember my last menstrual period
cupcakes001 | Last answer
My last period was on August 27 my boyfriend and I had intercourse its been over a month since and I havent gotten my period. But Ive bee. Having minor cramps and tender breast. What could this mean?
lorry27 | Last answer
How can i check myself to find out if i am ovulating or not? i have been trying to have a baby for some time now and just dont know when the right time to have sex. please help.
CMPCurtis | Posted
I have a 5 yr old boy but had two miscarriages since then. I just found out I'm 5 weeks should I be concerned?
blpat | Posted
Just wanna put the question out there to expectant mums. . . Have you been so sure of what your expecting in the past for no reason other then "just knowing"
susiequotro | Posted
Hi wanted to know could I be experiencing implantation bleeding. My cylce came on sept. 12th and yesterday oct. 4th I experienced a brownish colored discharge when I wiped after using the bathroom. Me and my husband had unprotected sex a...
Mrs_Cooper84 | Posted
Hi I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my first child and according to the ultrasound he is already 10 pounds will they induce my labor or give me a c section?
mommy2b1988 | Last answer
6295889_tn?1380125172
I am 40 weeks and my due date is september 26 2013 and my op planed an induction for me on october 3 2013. I am very nervous about it all because I had my oldest son who is only 14 months natural at 38 weeks. Any advise on bringing labor...
brave_mama2012 | Last answer
So I just left the doctors for my 37 week appointment well i am almost 38 weeks. And if I don't have my little guy by next Wednesday we will schedule an induction. I am one cm dialated and baby weighs 6 lbs 10 oz head down and low.
Steph_2 | Last answer
Im only 9 weeks abd already showing any ideas???
susiequotro | Last answer
My last LMP was Dec 23 2012 and ended around the 26 or 27th. I am pregnant and im due in 4 weeks, I have these two pregnancy apps that I downloaded on the my phone to keep track of my pregnancy and and as I was going through both of them...
chrissy929634 | Last answer
Has any one had pain in the upper legs and where your underwear goes around also pubic bone area
nataleighnicole001 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...