Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
nervous

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

nervous

nervousveryone I'm 16wks I went to the doctor the other day an had my blood drawn for that test to determine if my baby is at risk of having down syndrome I am very nervous because my doctor left a message on my phone today to call her tomorrow she didn't sound like something was wrong but I am so scared am I the only one who got this or have any of u lady had the same thing should I be so worried?
Call back. My doctor called me to tell me everything was normal! But then again, I'm just always worried about something & he knows that, so they just always call me lol!
yday I had my blood drawn for the QUAD and HIV testing i am scared of the results too. Idk how to prepare myself if something is wrong with my baby especially since i havent been taking vitamins for every kind I have tried has made me sick or put me in the ER
It is a scary experience, but having a CVS done and getting the chromosome result we received only helped us. Genetic disorders are something out of your control and it is best to find out what you and your child are going to be battling. It gives you an idea of what is to come. Hoping for the best for you!
I heard that most of those test aren't even close to determining the babys disease, or disorders. I had a friend that got told her baby girl was going to be mentally ill and might have lung  problems but guess what she doesn't have none of that. so even if they do tell u your baby might have this or that don't believe it as 100% true.