Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
new to this form

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

new to this form

I'm 8weeks and hating life....I'm constantly sick, my body is sore due to tensing up while getting sick...ugh can't wait for this faze to be over with
Try drinking alot of water and make sure you youre taking your prenatals, I to at 8 weeks was like that.. pretty much bed ridden just no it wont last forever!! good luck hun!
My doctor gave me zofran. I started at 7w. I was getting so sick it tore my throat up bad. I still get sick occasionally BC I take my zofran lightly. (Just one a day - if that). I know it feels like "when is this ever going to end" .... fortunately I have a wonderful hubby who pampers me to no end and does everything around the house. I think it's just all about taking it easy and plenty of fluids! Best of luck to you!