Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
spotting
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

spotting

I'm 8weeks now with our first! so excited!!! 2 days ago I noticed some blood on my underwear and a pinkish discharge.. my ob said it was ok and nothing to worry about since my ultrasound last week was fine.. still being my first pregnancy I'm worried and still have some spotting and pinkish discharge .. is this normal?? or should I b worried?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I've heard its normal. I myself am having some brown sporting today so I know how scary it is! I made a deal with myself that if it didn't calm down in an hour I would go to emerge. Luckily, it has slowed and only there when I wipe now. No cramping, I'm terrified of mc. Good luck to you. I'm 6 Weeks btw
Blank
1434731_tn?1382725984
I have had some brown spotting and right now some pink spotting that comes and goes.  I saw the nurse yesterday and she said its fine and it is very common.  I'm not cramping.  If I was cramping worse then period like cramps that is when we need to worry.
Blank
I've had a tiny bit of light red and almost brown discharge. I was told before dark colored blooded is old blood and the light red could just be normal pregnancy symptoms.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...