Pregnancy: Social Community
Bonding with your unborn baby

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Bonding with your unborn baby

I just found this page off the internet and thought it was so beautiful and wanted to share it with whoever is interested. On google just type : Prenatal bonding - 15 ways to bond with your unborn baby. Some of those made a lot of sense and cant wait to try. Such as talking to your baby routinely, playing games with your baby, having daddy talk to baby. All those little things that your baby will remember :) playing a soft tune before bed apparently baby can attach to the song and unconsciously remember it. It also helps with little tips on relaxation.
That is so cool. I'm going to have to look it up today. Thanks for sharing !
I used to listen to a handful of albums during my commute to and from work when I was pregnant with my first. Now we listen to the same albums as she commutes with me 2 days a week and they instantly chill her out and at night on drive home she's asleep in seconds. Listening to anything else doesn't have the same effect on her. Its great if I need quiet time :-)