Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

1 - 20 (of 42187) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When Are You Due ?
Naraa_123 | Last answer
Any suggestions with a girls name beginning with an R
ReAndrea | Last answer
I'm Having A Boy, Due March 15th And I Want A Name That Starts With J. I Have A Jacob And A Jeremiah Already.I Haven't Come Across Anything Unique Or That I Like. Any Suggestions?
Katmichelle44 | Last answer
This is my third bundle of joy. I am asking for help on a girl Christian name. Not even sure if it is a girl. But fingers crossed. Yes I know I should just want a healthy baby. Yes I do. But I just hoping my last child is a lil girl. Any...
MswhiteRose | Last answer
I'm 32 weeks and I just noticed I have stretch marks on my stomach :(. I'm not used to seeing this on my body I was always fit wit a tight stomach no marks, I put raw Shea butter on it so I'm hoping it doesn't be as bad after I deliver. ...
Jazminnewmommy | Last answer
I have a daughter named Kailey and two boys named Cameron and Carson....I wanna stick with the K/C theme but need help finding the perfect name! Any suggestions??
Nessy2716 | Last answer
Suggest me hindu baby boy name starts with V ❤️ pls
sindhus | Posted
Just asking for fun. Did anybody have morning sickness and still have a boy? I'm 11 weeks and have morning sickness everyone keeps telling me girl! Haha I'm fine with either but I want boy :)
vcarper | Last answer
So im almost 13weeks 3rd baby. I have no motivation to do anything at all i just feel numb all the time. Yes i have depression ive had it for a long time. But ive never felt this bad before. I have no paitents with anything or anyone i j...
sophiekmkm | Last answer
How long can u take off from work after you have your baby? Everyone keeps telling me two weeks. I'm not going to wanna leave my baby two weeks after birth? Has anyone took like a month or two?
Jazminnewmommy | Last answer
This is my second child, and I'm nervous about labor. I can not have an epidural due to back surgery. Any tips on how to call nerves and make labor easier??!
amandajo862 | Last answer
I have never been pregnant before, but when I see the statistics for the first trimester miscarriage rate, I get anxious and can't get excited about the pregnancy. We had a difficult road getting pregnant. Any tips to keep calm and hap...
MDM16 | Last answer
I'm only 4 weeks along but I can help cleaning at the moment, has anyone else experienced early nesting? I thought this only happens towards the end?
firsttimemumma11 | Last answer
I'm 16 weeks and still exercise and do cardio about 4-5 times a week. I feel great. I'm wondering has anyone ever exercised up to their third trimester and still felt amazing during the third trimester due to still exercising? (My doctor...
vcarper | Last answer
Is it reliable to know your baby gender through a chinese calender?
momnush | Last answer
8367118_tn?1442609020
Anyone else expecting their third baby?? Im nervous as to I have two toddlers ...and this baby I still havent even been able to get a confirmation on gender and Im 32 weeks ;$ And I have to go back to school right away. Pretty nervous...
joceeykittykitty | Last answer
I have had 2 miscarraiges with the same partner within 4 years. The first one was 6 weeks and the second one was 8 weeks. I am now 10 weeks pregnant with the same partner. Im a little nervous and afraid. I just really want a healthy baby...
Deahl27 | Last answer
This sounds so small but it's really bringing me down! :( :( I'm 30 weeks and feel so FAT and uncomfortable it's getting to the point where I feel exhausted just by walking a short distance I'm not a fat person but my god my legs are kil...
soon_be_mum_of_4 | Last answer
Does say one know how to post a question in the ask a nurse forum? It does not show the post a question button.
isaknhenrysmama | Last answer
I just washed all of my newborns clothes with Dreft Laundry Detergent and we didn't have scent free Dryer sheets so my mom told me to use one Downey sheet but rip it in half and only use one side and that's what I did . Will this irritat...
KylaaJ | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...