Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

1 - 20 (of 42220) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm in my first trimester and wanted to know if it was okay to eat eggplant parmesan?
TiffMack | Last answer
I'm 30 weeks and still in need of a middle name that starts with a b ???
firsttimemommyofaboy | Last answer
Boy and girl names Being with A or R
Msmommaof3 | Last answer
I am currently 38weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. I went to the Dr yesterday and I was 1cm dilated and she said my cervix was very soft. I was wondering if it is safe to have sex?
haleyperkins | Last answer
Any suggestions with a girls name beginning with an R
ReAndrea | Last answer
17165722_tn?1454250925
What are some unique boy names that start with a "J" something that's close to Jayvion.
MotherOfTwo_ | Posted
This is my third bundle of joy. I am asking for help on a girl Christian name. Not even sure if it is a girl. But fingers crossed. Yes I know I should just want a healthy baby. Yes I do. But I just hoping my last child is a lil girl. Any...
MswhiteRose | Last answer
I am starting to prepare my hospital bag as well as what I will need at home after my baby is born and am so clueless when it comes to what pads are the best postpartum. Can anyone please help?! Also with remedies to soothe the area if y...
NakiaNicole | Last answer
Well im now 30wks pregnant so only 10more weeks to go hurray… well i just cant believe mine and my partners 5years of struggling to bwcome pregnant and now we about to have our first together… we do each had 1 child from previous realati...
KelzLanigan | Posted
My boyfriend doesnt want to know the gender until the baby gets here. Im ok with that but how are we supposed to buy things with out knowing. Does anyone have some ideas on gender neutral colors? Any advice would be helpful
dixielove | Last answer
WOW
Okay it felt like my baby just kicked me in the butt!!! Has anyone else experienced this????
Helilynn | Last answer
I'm only about 6 weeks in and I feel extremely tired,gassy,have back pains,and hungry. Everyone around me is telling me I'm just exaggerating but I don't feel like it. Is it normal to feel so pregnant already? :").
punkmomma23 | Last answer
Don't know if it's been mentioned before but my boyfriend is wanting to cook my placenta. I must admit the thought gives me the boak I'm thinking about getting the capsules as I suffered from depression before n don't wanna go back down ...
clc15 | Last answer
Hi I am just wondering if anyone has previously or currently been correct with the Chinese charts? My first son was correct? TIA
stinkypants07 | Last answer
How long can u take off from work after you have your baby? Everyone keeps telling me two weeks. I'm not going to wanna leave my baby two weeks after birth? Has anyone took like a month or two?
Jazminnewmommy | Last answer
I just washed all of my newborns clothes with Dreft Laundry Detergent and we didn't have scent free Dryer sheets so my mom told me to use one Downey sheet but rip it in half and only use one side and that's what I did . Will this irritat...
KylaaJ | Last answer
its my very first pregnancy and im about 3 months going to 4 months and my belly is small idk if this is normal or not
jenniferdaniel15 | Last answer
Im 29weeks with my 1st child and I'm having a hard time getting sleep at night . I just roll over non stop and just get nothing of sleep.. I wake up in the morning like if I've been up all night . :( Any advice . ? Or any tips for a bet...
MaryannJay | Last answer
Hello I was wondering how many of you have children close in age? Was it hard taking care of them? Mom's that have waited was do you wish you could have had your children closer together?
squirt_13 | Last answer
Hey ladies I have a 14 month old and I'm 24 weeks pregnant. With the first pregnancy I was nervous about labor because I didn't know what to expect..now I'm nervous because I do know what to expect lol does anyone else have this problem?
blessedwbaby2 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...