Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

1 - 20 (of 42593) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so it might be too personal but i need help my boyfriend had just got of of jail last month after 4 years and we had sex on may 1st but he didnt know if he came he said he says he thinks he did but he forgot what it felt like.. Is i...
  Posted
Im 40 weeks & last Aob appt i was 191 , yesterday when i went i was 189 . Is it normal for this to happen ?
  Posted
10720243 tn?1415585869
So the first time hubby and I tried for a baby, I got pregnant the first night. And I just KNEW it. You know? I just knew. So 16mo after having our daughter we are trying again. Last night was the first time and again. I am getti...
  Posted
I'm 5 weeks pregnant nd at first I was bleeding lite then it went away then yesterday I had a red splat come out then it went away I went to er they couldn't find my pregnancy but it still shows I'm pregnant anybody have any advice for m...
  Posted
???
I'm 40 weeks & 3 days & still not dilated . I know it's probably common , but geez how long is it going to go one for ?? They said that the baby was 8lbs , she's not going to do anything else , but grow .
  Posted
Im 17 weeks 2nd baby couldn't be happier but theres always gotta b something!! I just feel so over it im happy with my little family but my mother in law just has 2 go i feel like i cant deal with her anymore but unfortunately i have to ...
  Posted
Is it the home pregnancy test sure enough?
  Posted
I'm soo tired of peeing, and I know it is only going to get worse. I'm the type of person that can hold it literally all day. So this up and down to the bathroom every 30 - 60 minutes is super annoying. Lol. Ughhhhh.
  Posted
For the ladies that are further along in their pregnancy, how did you deal with your curiosity in the 1st trimester? I want to make sure that everything is going as it should with the baby but you have to wait 4 weeks until your next ap...
  Posted
Hi! I'm almost 6wks and my mood changes often. I'm either super emotional, or easily irritated and my boyfriend and I bump heads because of it. My question is, how can I keep things under control with my mood?
  Posted
Hey Ladies I just wanted to know what kind of tea you can drink? I'm really craving some tea with lime and honey
  Posted
I'm soo freakin' exhausted. Is there anything you all do for energy?
  Posted
I need prayer. I have so much terrible stuff going on right now and I just want to ask if yall can pray for my family and i.
  Posted
I'm due in 4 days & i've never had a braxton hicks contraction , a real contration , nothing . My baby hasnt dropped or I'm not dilated any . what can it be ?
  Posted
Hi there. I have been having left breast pain off and on. It even happened before I was pregnant. It doesn't last long, like a burst of shooting pain from my breast to my nipple, it only lasts for a few seconds but then repeats itself. A...
  Posted
Anyone else feel like they are by theirselves?
  Posted
I finally got to meet this little guy. I had him yesterday morning after a very short labor. I ended up delivering him myself. He is 6lbs and 15oz. 20 3/4 inches long. both of us are doing well.
  Posted
Has anyone on here given birth at 23 weeks? If so, do you have any advice?
  Posted
Hi all I just found out Im pregnant. About 6 weeks. And I have been on the generic form of lexapro for anxiety and depression. My doctor made me get off of it 2 years ago with my last pregnancy and now i know once I tell him I am pregnan...
  Posted
Me and my boyfriend just found out that we're pregnant. This will be our second child our first is 16 months. I've never been so happy. Due date is November 17 is there any November babies here ???
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources