Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 43361) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
18981035 tn?1474954407
I just started timing these period like cramps , so knowing the time in between? I'm not sure. But they just started about 5 pm. Lasting...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I need help with a boy name it will be my first baby boy
I needed help with Girl names that is with Zay. I already have a son Name Zayden and I wanted to match the girl name with his than again ...
13 answers |
So i haven't found a name that i really liked i want something unique im having a girl. Any ideas??. Thanks:)
11 answers | 1 comment |
I've taken the same test 3 times and every time its came back low fetal dna, has anyone else had this problem
Hi I m in week 4 tested positive today and just saw a brown discharge when I wiped is this normal or I m getting miss carriage
14 answers | 9 comments |
I'm 20 weeks and I still have morning sickness, I've gotten use to it I guess but I keep on vomiting acid in the mornings as well as flem...
5 answers |
Hi, I'm 14 weeks now, I could hear gargling sounds in my stomach from 2days, Anyone else facing same kind.
2 answers |
18981035 tn?1474954407
31 weeks + 6 days and I wiped after using the bathroom and there's brown discharge. Kind if like the last day of your period. Have been...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I just had an amniocentesis done this morning. And I am currently lying on my back horrified that I made a mistake and I'm ...
3 answers |
I've been getting yellow fluid out of my vagina and it has a really strong smell is it normal or could it be a yeast infection?
2 answers |
Hy guys Im 26 weeks nd my father does know that I'm pregnant nd this is my second child I'm jst scared to tel him. Nd currently he doesn'...
4 answers |
How do you guys feel about maternity pictures? I've done some and I was just curious if you mamas out there have done any! Post your pics...
3 answers | 1 comment |
18981035 tn?1474954407
I believe the last time I posted a count down I had 80 days left. Now it's 59! Well until my due date. I will be getting induced so I'll ...
23 answers | 9 comments |
Soo I have a son who just turn one. I took a pregnancy test. It came back with a faint line. Positive. I'm excited but very nervous. How ...
4 answers | 4 comments |
I am pregnant with my second baby and I am already starting to see some lactation. I am only 15 weeks pregnant, has that happened to anyo...
1 answer |
6822962 tn?1396333259
So I am 33 weeks pregnant. I am having a horrible pregnancy with preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, gallbladder disease that is extre...
6 answers |
19261676 tn?1474939195
Could someone please tell me how to add a profile picture on my account. Thanks ladies
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello ladies
3 answers |
18981035 tn?1474954407
Third pregnancy. So dripping here or there when I sneeze, laugh, or caugh isn't new to me, but... I have a horrible cold, coughing non ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources