Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 43046) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a wedding b this week ..I'll b 9 weeks .I have no idea what to wear. It is baby no 2 and I have quite a bump already. I have no i...
2 answers |
Anyone have an edd of April 4th and got a bfp test yet?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I am about 7 weeks and 3 days. I wanted to know is there anyone that is having their second or so child and has a big ag...
1 answer |
We are expecting baby #2 in October. Our son will be 2 in September. I have been contemplating having a baby shower for baby #2 (a girl...
10 answers |
This morning I awoke feeling under the weather. I discovered that my period was two days late. Out of curiosity, I went to the store to p...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I'm only 37 weeks but I've been in early labor since 35.4 weeks. I have regular contractions 20-30 minutes apart. I'm dialted to a three ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Has anybody done a gender reveal? I'm 16 weeks and will find out on Wednesday what I'm having which I'll be 17 weeks! But I feel like the...
2 answers |
I have a One year old (he just turned one last month June 27th) & I am six months pregnant . Anyone else have two back to back ?
11 answers | 1 comment |
So i am five weeks. I have no cravings to eat anything except for soups and fruits; oranges, pineapples, grapes, apples. I dont have any ...
7 answers |
Im almost 27 weeks and have had serious dizziness. Im 32 and on my third child. My youngest is 12 so its been a while. I didnt have this ...
7 answers | 4 comments |
13 days till I'm due and these last few days I feel like I'm just plain being a ***** to everyone. Shouldn't I be in a great mood expecti...
1 answer |
I'm freaking out! I'm a full time nanny, I will be fired. I will have no income. My boyfriend doesn't make enough to support us. I always...
7 answers |
Morning sickness is kicking my butt but I really don't want to take any pills or medication for it. Does anyone know natural ways to ease...
8 answers |
Hi all I was just wondering when did you announce your pregnancy and how far along were you ?
17 answers | 6 comments |
Has anyone gone into preterm labor? If so what were the sighns and what do you think caused it?
3 answers |
Hey is anybody on there second baby ?
12 answers |
Man, I have 66 days left and I feel like I am a tea kettle full.of boiling water. My hormones have kicked in to ***** mode 100 percent. ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Missed my cycle for the month of july,went in to do my yearly Exam & find out im pregnant
9 answers |
Hi.Im at 4 weeks and start to bleeding yesterday.the blood still come out until today.Is that a normal thing to happen? Im so scared that...
6 answers | 5 comments |
I had a 1hr glucose test at 16 weeks. My Dr said that it came back with a critical low of 35. She sent me in for the 3hr test but those c...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
1018329 tn?1448983765
Blank
KAnuCmEY
Firestone, CO