Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 43958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im having trouble picking a middle name for my son. Ive picked Jaydyn for his first and cant decide on a middle. So far ive come up with...
2 answers |
Hello, I just wanted to know how many of us here have a 1 year old toddler and expecting their 2nd child? I have a 13 month old daugh...
37 answers | 10 comments |
How long after seeing a bit of a bloody show did you all go into labour? I'm 36 weeks and had a tad of bloody mucus floating in my bath ...
Hello I have pain in left buttock which is moving in legs and it is hurting more while I am sleeping .can't sleep on side what to do.
3 answers |
Is it normal to feel pressure in my vagina area when a Braxton Hicks contraction happens? My baby is bottom down by the way and I'm 29 we...
2 answers |
I'm 6weeks and two days today and I've lost my appetite nothing is appealing to me and I can't finish a y solid food plus I'm beyond exha...
6 answers | 4 comments |
I've started craving and drinking dill pickle juice now that I'm prego I crave it is this normal or does is mean anything
Im 38 weeks 39 in 2 days .. today i had an appointment which i was told i am 2cm my ob also stripped my membrane .. has anyone had this d...
8 answers |
How many weeks are you and how you feeling . What are you having
2 answers |
I'm 34 weeks 3 days and have been having contractions going on 4 days. Been checked at l&d and wasn't dilated but 50% effaced. Is labor n...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello! Just want to ask you ladies something. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant. I had gone a month without working, and recently s...
For about a month and a half now I've Been in pain and it only continues to get worse I'm 29 weeks and have gained no weight due to vomit...
11 answers | 12 comments |
Well just wait wanted to share my little surprise. At around 2am Dec 31 I felt a pain in my side that wouldn't go away. I tried to sleep ...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I was eondering when did you find out the gender of your baby? Im 13 weeks, i had an appointment but doctor didnt tell me anything about...
11 answers | 4 comments |
I am 5 weeks pregnant now... am getting extreme vaginal pain and lower abdomen pain?is it normal??
2 answers |
Are there any type of law or laws that help with leave being at a job for less than a year? I'll be at my job 10 months when I have my li...
3 answers |
I am 19 week pregnant and this is 2 nd time my yeast infection is repeating.any one else have same problem .
2 answers |
Im 38 weeks 39 in 2 days and i want to know if i could ask or tell my ob to induce me now without having any medical reason . Just so unc...
5 answers |
The hospital just called to say i have gestational diabetes. Im sitting here crying. I dont even understand what it is exactly. Im only 1...
2 answers |
I'm 5wks and craving things like salt, cucumbers and vinegar!! Lol anyone else with weird cravings
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources