Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 44441) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
October 6th I had a very strong positive on opk had sex october 7th and10 days past ovulation I was feeling a little weird and decided to...
Is it true that if your baby father or anyone cross over you they will Get your pregnancy symptoms?? My Baby father was so sick Yesterday...
13 answers
Unisex?
How do you go about picking names with you're baby's father??? Mine thinks he already has are baby name pick and doesn't care if I like i...
6 answers
  Mommy_Anori,    Mommy_Anori,    kellyjustin,    RockRose,    mouni93
My husband liked it at first. Now he likes neither.
1 answer | 2 comments
  specialmom,    KweenKat,    specialmom
So after much vetoing on both sides my hubby and I have narrowed our list down to these names. What are you opinions on the cutest one? (...
5 answers
  nenyenwa,    jenn41806,    megan_michelle92,    zat1608,    purple1234567
Hello, I'm 33weeks pregnant and I found that my baby movement is less from yesterday. But sometimes I can feel the movements very slowl...
2 answers
Which one or two does everyone like best?
3 answers
  lexyloohoo,    Evelin2515,    specialmom
I am a 26 year old white girl that has just found out that I am pregnant from a black man and don't know how to tell my family?
1 answer
Not sure on which name to chose. Which one do you like.
2 answers
  Jenika4,    theyuri
We just found out we are having a beautiful boy and can't seem to agree on a first name. We have chosen a middle name already, Emmanuel. ...
2 answers | 1 comment
So I'm 11 weeks and I went to the bathroom and I saw a mucus like brown is this normal? I'm not bleeding or have any type of cramps but I...
4 answers
13877085 tn?1435911316
Anyone else taking evening primrose oil and drinking raspberry leaf tea? I'm a STM and used this combo with my first. Just interested in ...
2 answers
Anyone else expecting twins? Or have had twins? What was your experience? Just found out at 9 weeks we have two babies and two strong hea...
2 answers | 2 comments
So my fiance has the name leonidas in mind he loved the movie 300, but I like the name Ernesto better.. What are you opinions?
1 answer
Hi everyone,im struggling to decided on a baby name and really getting no help from anyone. Its driving me crazy. Please chose your favor...
3 answers
  mads0509,    kanMcan,    momof4littleones
I really don't mean to bring negativity to the lives of you mom's to be. But I just need some advice. I am expecting my second child in M...
6 answers | 1 comment
It's been 6 years since I had my first born . I've been looking through a magazine of things to out on my registry but I'd like some othe...
4 answers | 2 comments
  TanyaMomof4,    rubibaby,    leesajanelle,    ShannyO,    ShannyO
She is due October 16th and still had no name! Lol
11 answers
I have a common cold with a canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip. Im just wondering how I might treat it since I can't use any kind...
A
A
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources