Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 44157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We all know a healthy baby is the most important. But the day you know your pregnant you start Dreaming about What the gender Could be. A...
6 answers |
im undecided between these two names can you mommies help thanks ! :)
5 answers |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Obviously swollen feet is extremely common at this point but have any of you had extremely swollen feet to the poi...
2 answers |
Having a baby girl, can't decide on a name. Its between, Emilia, Leila, and Elana. What do you guys think?
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently more than 10 days late on my period. My last period was march 13 and I usually have 30-32 day cycles. Around the time my p...
3 answers |
I'm having a boy
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am always sleepy n very lazy...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I don't really know any boy names starting with L
18 answers | 2 comments |
8364464 tn?1408315992
Living in a city full of people I wish I had more friends that have children. I would love to have play dates and sleepovers for the kids...
2 answers | 2 comments |
9442948 tn?1406820051
This is my second pregnancy and I am having some weird things happening that did not happen with my first. For example, I haven't had acn...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, Daily I had some Watery discharge I could see in my inner. Now I'm in 85days of pregnancy. Is there any problem behind this?
2 answers |
Hi moms! Did anything helped u with stretch marks I'm in 22nd week n I have itching on stomach, back, sometimes breasts I'm massaging ...
18 answers |
Hello, I'm 11weeks pregnant and sometimes I feel the abdominal heaviness. Is that normal or any risk factors behind this???
1 answer |
Hello, I am 4 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first child will be 13 years old in July. My son will be very excited. He's always ...
11 answers | 7 comments |
I feel like I'm Being selfish. I work for Wal-Mart and I'm due first week of december and with my last pregnacy I was induced a week earl...
1 answer |
So my family and I have hit really hard times and unfortunately it's near the end of my pregnancy. Our last living arrangement didn't wor...
7 answers |
18030581 tn?1462511178
He works a full time job with overtime. Hes working almost 12+ per day for 4-5 days a week. I used to be a stay at home mom with our now ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Heyyyy.... this is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 5 weeks pregnant but have NO symptoms what so ever. I'm so scared because I've miscarriaged b...
9 answers |
I'm around 4 weeks with my 2nd and I woke up this morning with a bit of vaginal blood, feels more like a period I found out when I was 16...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I feel so sad that I'm alone 24/7 with my son & I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and my husband chooses to be out with his friends on his ...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources