Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 44443) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
And all my fluid is gone compared to wedsday I have no fluid what so ever I have my app tomorow with high risk is there a chance of misca...
1 answer |
I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and have been seeing the doctor I am at now since I was 22 weeks. At my last appointment I had an emerge...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My lmp was from June 24th to the 28th. I went in for my fist ultrasound and they estimated me at 10 weeks, 4 days but i later received an...
1 answer |
Is it true that if your baby father or anyone cross over you they will Get your pregnancy symptoms?? My Baby father was so sick Yesterday...
13 answers |
Unisex?
How do you go about picking names with you're baby's father??? Mine thinks he already has are baby name pick and doesn't care if I like i...
6 answers |
My husband liked it at first. Now he likes neither.
1 answer | 2 comments |
So after much vetoing on both sides my hubby and I have narrowed our list down to these names. What are you opinions on the cutest one? (...
5 answers |
Hello, I'm 33weeks pregnant and I found that my baby movement is less from yesterday. But sometimes I can feel the movements very slowl...
2 answers |
Which one or two does everyone like best?
3 answers |
I am a 26 year old white girl that has just found out that I am pregnant from a black man and don't know how to tell my family?
1 answer |
Not sure on which name to chose. Which one do you like.
2 answers |
We just found out we are having a beautiful boy and can't seem to agree on a first name. We have chosen a middle name already, Emmanuel. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm 11 weeks and I went to the bathroom and I saw a mucus like brown is this normal? I'm not bleeding or have any type of cramps but I...
4 answers |
13877085 tn?1435911316
Anyone else taking evening primrose oil and drinking raspberry leaf tea? I'm a STM and used this combo with my first. Just interested in ...
2 answers |
Anyone else expecting twins? Or have had twins? What was your experience? Just found out at 9 weeks we have two babies and two strong hea...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So my fiance has the name leonidas in mind he loved the movie 300, but I like the name Ernesto better.. What are you opinions?
1 answer |
Hi everyone,im struggling to decided on a baby name and really getting no help from anyone. Its driving me crazy. Please chose your favor...
3 answers |
I really don't mean to bring negativity to the lives of you mom's to be. But I just need some advice. I am expecting my second child in M...
6 answers | 1 comment |
It's been 6 years since I had my first born . I've been looking through a magazine of things to out on my registry but I'd like some othe...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources