Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 43733) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The old wives tail of having a girl will cause your face to break out bc "theyre stealing your beauty" is real! So Does anyone know or ha...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 35 weeks and 3 days for the last couple of days it's only happened once in the day but I've got a sharp stich sort of stabbing pain a...
I'm having lower back pain with like a burning pain .. I'm gonna be 38 weeks tomarrow .. Does this mean labor is near? What can I do? I'm...
2 answers |
I have a two year old boy who's been acting up all pregnancy. He's been bad, not his usual self. He loves me , he hates me , he's all ove...
Hi guys so I'm 18 weeks with baby number 6!!
2 answers |
Anyone else having real crazy baby dreams? This is the second night I dream about baby being born, the first night I dreamed that he was ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hey, This is a bit of a long story sorry, but the basic point is that I am having sneaking suspicions about my sisters new partner being...
4 answers |
Has anyone ever had any problems or complications after getting pregnant 8 months after giving birth??
3 answers | 3 comments |
So I took a pregnancy test at my doctor came out positive. They did an ultrasound and doctor told me they can't see nothing. I have 3 oth...
1 answer |
I cant seem to come up with pretty and yet different girl names any suggestion? ?
9 answers |
Nerves are starting to get to me sometimes I wanna cry for both joy and fear. I just don't want anything to go wrong and me and my baby t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone experienced nesting at 22 weeks?
7 answers |
Has anyone ever experienced a small gestational age??
i have 5 days left till due date, little guy seems to comfortable in there, I've been walking, bumpy rides, a few jumping jacks, staying ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Does anyone have or has had a tender spot just off Centre on the right side of their belly up the top. Its sore like how a bruise would f...
3 answers |
Was anyone else told that there baby was larger then they were supposed to be? We were told our baby was 11oz when he's supposed to be 8....
1 answer |
?
Hey Ladies , Im 28 weeks Today W/ 84 days to go Till My Baby Boy Arrives!!! HOW ABOUT YOU ?? :)
40 answers | 2 comments |
I have a 9 year old a my youngest will be 8 months in 2 days and I'm 21 weeks pregnant. Anybody with Irish twins? I'm not sad or happy ab...
3 answers |
So I've had a relatively easy pregnancy but sex has been very infrequent. At first my husband was afraid of hurting me or the babies - I'...
6 answers |
Hello everybody, My wife is in her 22 week of her first pregnancy after four years of wait.i asked our doctor if we can have sex but he ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources