Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 44048) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I would like to know your opinions on the few names I have picked out. Unsure of the gender so I've been dabbling with both boy and girl ...
11 answers |
If iml still smoking and I am 27wks. And stop smoking on the first of march I'll still able to keep my son right.
So we just found out baby #2 is another boy and we honestly don't know what to do about a name! My husband and I can't agree on any names...
5 answers |
I'm a first time mom I've been cleaning alot and I get scared when my baby boy doesn't move around is my body tired or should o just go t...
1 answer |
So I went today to this 3D ultrasound place and we found out it's a baby girl! We're so excited but we're scared that by 20 weeks they'll...
2 answers | 2 comments |
This isn't a question more me sharing an "this is crazy" moment lol So, I have been obsessed with getting my premom body back I am gettin...
9 answers | 1 comment |
My doctor put me on Phengren for my nausea which has helped but my appetite is still gone. Even when forcing myself to eat It's not much....
So my nausea and vomiting have slowed down thanks to thw phengren because the zofran didnt do a thing. I was taking stool softeners to he...
5 answers |
I'm 18 weeks on second child and I have an extreme amount of pressure near my pelvis. I asked my doctor about it but he said it was norma...
5 answers |
I'm 11 weeks this is my second pregnancy the nausea and vomiting this week are strong why I've been fine till now only had nausea but sur...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My daughters name is Arabella so I want something unique for a boy name as well
11 answers | 1 comment |
How many days left for ya i got 61
12 answers |
I am having a home birth right now
1 answer |
I'm almost 30 weeks and I have no girl names picked out. I have another child his name is brantley so I want it to sound good together. A...
8 answers |
What else can i use as the gel for a fetal dopplar when ive run out of the gel it came with? Ive heard aloe works well but what else can ...
4 answers |
1. Pamelia 2. Giovanna 3.lovalia 4.lavinia
2 answers |
Hi moms! I was wondering for those who already have children or babies, how did you begin to still have some "you" time with a brand new ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out that im pregnant with #2. When I was pregnant with my son (who is now 16months) I had many complications 1 was severe mo...
3 answers |
can someone use their weight loss supplements after getting pregnant for a 1 month only
2 answers |
Not a question but more so seeking some comfort tomorrow Feb.20th i am scheduled for a csection this will be my 3rd (due to previous pre...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources