Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 44050) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Baby girl names that start with b pleaseeee
2 answers |
Hi ladies I went for a dating scan today because I'd been experiencing some cramps my doctor wanted to get Every thing checked my last pe...
11 answers | 5 comments |
I would like to know your opinions on the few names I have picked out. Unsure of the gender so I've been dabbling with both boy and girl ...
11 answers |
I'm 18 weeks on second child and I have an extreme amount of pressure near my pelvis. I asked my doctor about it but he said it was norma...
9 answers |
My doctor put me on Phengren for my nausea which has helped but my appetite is still gone. Even when forcing myself to eat It's not much....
3 answers |
I'm 37 weeks today and have a toddler who just got over a bug. We headed to my husbands dads house for a short visit with him and his cr...
2 answers |
If iml still smoking and I am 27wks. And stop smoking on the first of march I'll still able to keep my son right.
2 answers |
So we just found out baby #2 is another boy and we honestly don't know what to do about a name! My husband and I can't agree on any names...
5 answers |
I'm a first time mom I've been cleaning alot and I get scared when my baby boy doesn't move around is my body tired or should o just go t...
1 answer |
So I went today to this 3D ultrasound place and we found out it's a baby girl! We're so excited but we're scared that by 20 weeks they'll...
2 answers | 2 comments |
This isn't a question more me sharing an "this is crazy" moment lol So, I have been obsessed with getting my premom body back I am gettin...
9 answers | 1 comment |
So my nausea and vomiting have slowed down thanks to thw phengren because the zofran didnt do a thing. I was taking stool softeners to he...
5 answers |
I'm 11 weeks this is my second pregnancy the nausea and vomiting this week are strong why I've been fine till now only had nausea but sur...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My daughters name is Arabella so I want something unique for a boy name as well
11 answers | 1 comment |
How many days left for ya i got 61
12 answers |
I am having a home birth right now
1 answer |
I'm almost 30 weeks and I have no girl names picked out. I have another child his name is brantley so I want it to sound good together. A...
8 answers |
What else can i use as the gel for a fetal dopplar when ive run out of the gel it came with? Ive heard aloe works well but what else can ...
4 answers |
1. Pamelia 2. Giovanna 3.lovalia 4.lavinia
2 answers |
Hi moms! I was wondering for those who already have children or babies, how did you begin to still have some "you" time with a brand new ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources