Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
1 - 20 (of 44203) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im in need of help, me and my husband have been going back & forth with these names. Please help
4 answers | 1 comment |
We're torn between 2 names for our little boy due in July. Tell me what you think.
3 answers |
Having a hard time choosing between these 2 names. Please help
need help deciding on a name for my 2nd baby?
1 answer |
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and am currently 32.4 weeks. My husband and I decided not to find out the gender this time, but want names...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I am 18 weeks and I had my first ultrasound today found the sex out and she moved more then ever. But when we left the imaging place she ...
My son is currently a year and 5 months and after he turned a year he started throwing his head back on his high chair and whatever else...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So I've had this pain in my side, almost like bad gas but Ive had it since Friday. It's come and gone throughout the day but since yester...
I have been really sexually distanced from my s.o. lately && I feel really bad because he said he feels like I don't want anything to do ...
8 answers | 4 comments |
im undecided between these two names can you mommies help thanks ! :)
6 answers | 1 comment |
This is my first pregnancy and am 18 years old. When i first found out i was shocked but happy then after speaking to my parents decided ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hey im 9weeks today with my first baby and im 19 years old is really don't have a valid place to live in was wondering where can I find h...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hello mummies I'm 24weeks preggo and I'm having a girl. I'm so excited
12 answers | 7 comments |
I can't decide what girls names I like. I already have a daughter called Jasmine. My choices are: Crystal,Sophia,Chanel or Sierra. Help m...
10 answers | 8 comments |
We don't know what we're having yet but I've had a girl name picked out since I was pregnant with my first baby boy. But now can't seems ...
2 answers |
So excited for my second baby!! Can't wait to hold him in my arms!!
3 answers | 1 comment |
8364464 tn?1408315992
I can't decide between the two names buy love them both lol. HELP!
2 answers | 4 comments |
For those who believe in God & his magnificence,or maybe someone just needs a prayer tonight. i know i did,& hes always there for me no m...
99 answers |
What are some way to naturally start labor? I am scheduled for induction Thursday and my doctor wants me to try to go on my own before th...
5 answers |
Need help with babyboy name!!!
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources