Pregnancy: Social Community
am I pregnant?
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am I pregnant?

Me and my hubby are trying for a baby,
We have been married for 3 years. I recently started my period but it only lasted for 2days. I've took a test and it came back negative. I have also had some pre pregnancy symptoms. Ie headaches, tiredness and snapping. I don't know whether to vist the doctors, but I'm afraid of a negative outcome.
Please help!!!!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1383908_tn?1397678498
Having a period could be a sign that you are not pregnant, however it is not always the case.  Was it on time?  Have you been stressed out?  Have you been sick lately?  Heachaches, lethargy, mood swings -- all can be symptoms other than pregnancy.  Wait about a week, take another test.  If it's still negative, the liklihood of being pregnant is slim.  Good luck to you!!
Blank
If you suspect that you could be pregnant, you should make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test confirmation. Some women can experience bleeding in early pregnancy, which can mimic a light period. The only way to know for sure is to have the blood test. I hope that you are pregnant this month. If not, you'll know by the doctor's appointment to try again this month, versus guessing for the next few weeks.
Wishing you good luck!
Blank
Hi my period wasn't on time. It was late by 2weeks, and wasn't my normal period. The first day it was like spotting and the second was pinky brown stuff much lighter than my usual period.
Blank
That could. Have been implantation of the egg, it happened to me, but it was a week or two later that the hpt came back positive so IvBulletin. would check with your doctor
Blank
Sorry auto correct took over that should have said I would check with your doctor
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...