divorce
I been married for almost 2 years next month and I want a divorce, every since I been pregnant my husband has been acting like a jackass and I can't deal with it anymore, He's selfish, inconsiderate and unsupportive and my pregnancy has been a mess so far. His family is crazy and loud as hell, they take **** I say and twist it and makes me wanna put my foot in their *** and then he wanna get mad at me for being antisocial with his folks, I don't want no parts of that, did I marry you or your dam family? Sorry about the vent and the cussing I'm just fed up :(
I understand how you're feeling but you should at least give it till the baby is here. Divorce can be very stressful. And you never know, things could get better once all your hormones are back to normal. My fiancé is a jackass a lot too and his family really gets on my last nerve but i love him and i know things will get better because i want them to get better. Divorce is just the quick easy way out. You gotta be stronger then that.
Girl we never know a man until we marry him. That's all I can say. If I could I would totally divorce my husband but the way we right we would be tangled up in court forever . I'd take a minute to think on it and maybe even present it to your husband that hey, motherfricker, you are about to push me into a divorce. I told my husband I wanted a divorce and since then he's been on his best behavior.
Divorce is difficult, and expensive. Try to find a chaplin or counsler to talk to.
Wow I feel the same way and it'll be 2yrs married next month.... I can't stand him everything he does and says is just stupid but people tell me it's just the baby N things will go back to normal when my hormones are back in order