Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Conceive

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Conceive

Me and my Have been trying to conceive but it hasn't been working so I read up on the Internet and said that if you have an orgasm that it helps with the sperm going to uterus so I was just wondering if I  masturbating in the morning and orgasm then had sex and night my husband if that would help because I have  clitoral orgasms and just doesn't work with just the penis so I was wondering if that's a good idea or not
Are u trying since a long time? coz it can take time!stimulation might help but in the end its d sperm......and with personal experience more ur worry about it less it will help. u have to relax and switch ur focus.....i know its harder to do in reality but worth it.
I think the orgasim has to be at the same time as having sexy because the way it contracts during an orgasim helps carry the sperm up to where it needs to go. Hope that makes sence. I also cannot orgasim without clitoral stimulation. But have fallen pregnant within a month of TTC both thus time and last time. Very fertile though. Just remember to try no to stress about it and just let it happy. Don't think about it while having sex just enjoy the moment. If you stress about it and try and make it happen its less likely to. Hope that helps and goodluck. :) oxo
And let it happen*
I've tried foe three years. You get pregnant when your not thinking of it because your adding stress while trying to conceive just wont work. Lye on your back and pull your legs back as far and as long as you can hold em. I did this and got pregnant the first time. Good luck
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers