worried
My girlfriend took a pg test 3 days ago it was negative and shes been drinking and doing drugs. So i was wondering if it would effect the baby at all if she was pregnant and just not that far along for a test to read positive?
Drugs and alcohol do not affect test results but they do affect development of the baby.  Please use birth control.
So even tho the test is negative should she stop everything? She took another test today it was also negative. If she is pregnant just not far enough for a test to show, will it still effect the baby or no?
I don't know if it will affect or not. But if you both are trying for a baby then it would be best to stop anyway. Safest option. Or if you not trying but think she could be pregnant then just stop for a coupleof weeks untill you know for sure. I quit smoking cigs and drinking as soon as my partner and I decided to start trying for our baby. Was so much easier then trying to quit once already pregnant. Are you TTC or accident?