Pregnancy Expert Forum
1 Month Late, (Missed period) No symptoms of preg or period. 4 Neg HPT!...

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

1 Month Late, (Missed period) No symptoms of preg or period. 4 Neg HPT!! help?

Hi my name is, Tonya. Im 19 years old. My last period was the 27th of June. It is Now August 26th. I did not have a period for the month of july. My next period is due the 27th or 28th of this month (Aug). I have taken 4 HPT all are BFN. I have no Signs or Symptoms of Actually being pregnant or that my period may be starting soon. I feel very normal. My BF and I do not use protection. We are TTC. I also have not gone to the doctor. Because I'm afraid that something else may be wrong. Has anyone ever had this happen to them before and have actually Been Pregnant??? Help please. :) Thank you.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would do a pregnancy test--a blood test.  If that is negative, then you aren't pregnant. Honestly, the urine tests these days are so accurate, they are probably correct too.  It is common for women to miss a period now and then.  If your August period comes on time, then no worries.  If you miss two periods, then It is probably time to give your ob.gyn provider a call.  For my patients, I will often check some hormone levels and give them something to bring on their periods and re-set their cycles.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
My last period was June 27th. And I found out I was 6wks in July unfortunately I lost it 3 days later. U maybe pregnant or may nt. Go to the Dr
Did you have any early symptoms.? If I am, I think I tested too early. I havent tested currently. Kinda dont want a BFN
I'am on the same boat am going on 7 days late. My lmp was July 23rd and was supposed to get it again on the 20th of this month ( Aug ) but still nothing. I have a few symptoms off and on but I tested on Fri the 24th at night and it was negative. Sometimes I feel that I have started but when I go check it's nothing white creamy mucus which I have had since Aug. 06 which was ovulation day. I don't know what to do cause I sometimes feel cramps like it's going to start but nothing. My symptoms are nausea, very very very tired can sleep all day, hungry, some headaches, cramps, constipation, a bloody taste, tender boobs off and on, alot of cm, moody, backahe, cramps on calfs, and marks on legs and boobs and also been getting sick lately...what can this be pls help
I would see a doctor. It could be pregnancy. Early symptoms for me are breast tenderness and tiredness at around 4-5 weeks, then nausea at around 7 weeks. Everyone is different though and some women don't have any symptoms in the first trimester.
I had the same symptoms and found out in April that I was pregnant and didn't know anything. I am now in my third trimester and due to give birth on November 25th
Well I hope I am preggo. After my son 6yrs ago I tied my tubes I went back 2yrs ago to untie them I had a m/c back in July and been trying since but I sure will be going to the drs today...
@ Cubana how far along were you when you found out???
I am now 7 in a half weeks pregnant I found out when I was almost 5 weeks. I always have heartburn and breast tenderness I knew even before I found out that I was pregnant and this is my first kid I took a home pregnancy test it came back negative but three days later went to the emergency room and sure enough I am pregnant so you might wanna go to the doctor and find out
Its crazy because my period this month is coming up (Today) And I feel like its not gonna even start. I have No symptoms at all. I feel completely normal.
Well I was gonna go get bloodwork but sure enough the ugly witch showed up but very light :(
I have a dr appt tomorrow. Just a urine test, Going on 5 wks late. Hopefully Its positive! But Sorry that AF came.  :(
Hi everyone, Im here with an update, I went to the doc today. Did a Urine test, Turns out it was a BFN, All she said was It was pretty accurate. I told her I was about 5 weeks late for my period. She calculated 8. And she told me If I dont get it by Next month, Then to See the Gynecologist. But Idk whats wrong, Ive never had this problem before, Until My BF and I were TTC. Oh well all I can do is wait :/
I felt like mine was gonna start but never did i took test for almost two months before i got a positive result! Now i have to wait over 3 weeks to get into the doc so i would keep trying the tests. I was having alot of cramping at night so i thought my period was gonna come but turns out im pregnant and really wanna know how pregnant and i have to wait! It stinks :(
Well according to the doc Im 8 Weeks late. Not 5 Like I thought. All she told me to do was wait to see if I get a September period and If not then to Call the Gyno!.....
My doc wouldnt Give me a blood test. I only Went to the Local Health Department. All she told me is I need to wait to see if I miss my Third period and If so then to make an appt with the obgyn, But I dont have insurance...
I have an irregular period and my last one was in June and haven't seen one since and now its the end of August and nothing what do u guys think?  
The OB told.me I was about 5weeks or so but she couldn't really tell that well and made me come back and have another ultrasound and found out I was more like 10 weeks pregnant
I haven't had a period since July 23rd. My nipples are  very tender to the touch, at nite I get cramps in my calfs, I am always extremely tired & I have been looking bloated. I already have a 11yr old but I never had any pre pregnancy symptoms wit him. I really want to be pregnant but not 100% sure if I am
Hi everyone Im here to update, I am now 7 weeks late. Well really 10 according to the nurse. And still no sign of AF
Your pregnant thats what happened to me im 7 weeks pregnant
So you got all negative test? What about any symptoms?
I am 20 days past last expected AF. I have had some spotting but here and there cramps but nothing severe. I feel nothing like people say you should be feeling. I have had many BFN and 1 BFP but that one was in middle of all the BFN. I have Dr.s appt monday for blood work.
Baby dust prayers for us both
Im a month late too, no symptoms, done a pregnancy test at the doctor and its negative. Dnt know whats wrong or what to do... :/
Im in the same boat im 2 months late on my period im bloated tired back kills n i randomly feel burning all over my stomach any ideas i took a test almost two weeks ago n it was negative.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE PREGNANT, EPT ARE GOOD AND MOST ACCURATE. THE KEY TO GETTING A ACCURATE READING, IS TO TEST FIRST URINE IN THE MORNING UPON RAISING.
Hi, well something similar is going on with me I am now 8 days late and have that clear egg white discharge (a lot which is not normal for me) and I feel dizzy, tired,cramps and back pain.I took 3 home pregnancy negative then a blood test ..negative.  so if a am not preagnant then what's wrong with me? We are ttc so I hope I am but level of hormon not high...ho knows ...please help what you girls think???
I had 2 injections and came off it because we wanted another baby this was back in march but last month 6th august was my last period and i still havent come on i done a test but it says negative what do i do please help
Today I just found out that I.am pregnant I didn't have a period for a year found out that I needed surgery to fix my ovarian cysts and to put one ovary back in place this was in June now I am expecting. Couldn't be happier with the results if anyone is haven problems with no period I would get checked out. My problem was fixed in a small surgery.
@lili is that even possible..??? Cus i hear different
I am 10 tens late on my period which is not normal for me. I have had cramps not severe though for the past three days like I am going to get my period but I do not I also have sore breast. I have headaches and hungry also but I took a test today and it was negative am I pregnant??
10 days late***
Im 2 months late on my period and havent started n have no symptoms. But low abdominal pain and tiresness. I've tooken a pregnancy test and came out negative but I took it after I missed my period(a week later) idk wut to do??
Join the club I'm 8 weeks late, I've had symptoms like tiredness, emotional, sore stomach etc but I've done 4 tests all say negative I'm wondering whether to go to my gp? X
I just found out that i am pregnant. They.told me i am 5 weeks and the did ultrasound. But they could see they.baby yet. Do i need to worry?
Just so everyone knows FINALLY after 2 months, AF Came 2 days ago. I believe I wasnt ovulating due to stress. So if all of you think youre pregnant and you have Neg Hpt's just chill and sure enough af will come.
hello everyone. i am 21 and my lmp was aug 17-20 i have taken 2 home pg tests and both came out neg. i called the obgyn and they said to wait to see if i get my next period since i'm not showing any other signs. but i am so scared that i will do something wrong in the mean time and lose it if i am pg. i don't feel normal, i feel weird and tired, but that could be bc i'm freaking out.. some give me some advice plz?
A related discussion, Missed period for 1 month was started.
A related discussion, had unprotected sex nd havent had a period was started.
A related discussion, Worrry was started.
A related discussion, I HAVE AN OVARIAN CYST (FOLLICULAR CYST) was started.
A related discussion, my periods late for 1 monthy was started.
A related discussion, Missed period was started.