Pregnancy Expert Forum
Dunno what to be thinking :/

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Dunno what to be thinking :/

Hey jst wondering if sum1 could help me, I'm 22 and had my periods on the 16feb13 and have got them since I done a hpt wen I was jst 5 days late and came back I wasn't.. But jst the other day I started getting this brown discharge and I though grand much be gettin my periods but only had the brown discharge for 2 day and went and no periods. I had intercourse with my partner on the 3rd day and dere was loads of blood so I thought I jst got them but I woke up tis morning no period,even wen wipe, had intercourse, still no period :/ can any1 please explain wat tis is cause I never had brown discharge b4, I normally get my periods for a hole week.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the brownish discharge you had is probably just trace amounts of blood.  The bleeding that you had with intercourse was probably your period for this cycle.  I would suggest repeating the pregnancy test--just in case--and then if negative, I would wait to see what next month's cycle is going to be like.  If you get back to normal, great, if NOT then, I would recommend giving your doctor a call at that point.
Good luck!
Dr B
I would go to the doctor and get a blood test done to test for pregnancy. Theres a couple different things it could be, but brown discharge usually means old blood,  which could also mean implantation bleeding the easiest way to rule pregnancy out is to go to the doctor and take a blood test.