Pregnancy Expert Forum
Stressing

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Stressing

Hi I'm 7-9 weeks prego n I keep stressing I don't want to but I can't help it I keep wondering if I will be able to provide everything that us need for my unborn child  I'm only 21 n I figured since I laided down n made this baby I gotta do what's rite but how do I stop stressing
I think most people have this worry... I'm pregnant with my first child (10 weeks + 1) and I felt the same way in the beginning but I see so many ppl and am like, if they can do it then so can I (we). I'm 23 years old and with my best friend of 3 years but boyfriend for a couple of months.. As long as you do everything you can to be the best mom to that child, that's all the support they need. You can do it! Stress is definitely normal though and you're not alone!
Thanks I really appreciate it.
I was 19 when I had my first child. I was worried if we would be able to provide for a baby too. Sometimes it was hard and we were broke but we managed and I wouldn't change a thing. Have faith in yourself and I'm sure everything will work out :)
It's scary for anyone, despite age, financial status, relationship status. My best advice is to trust in God. He have you this blessing for a reason.