Pregnancy Expert Forum
Tracking back to conception

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Tracking back to conception

I'm trying to get a little more information about possible conception dates now that I have more information. My cycle is 31-32 days. My LMP was Nov 9th 2012. Based on my period tracker I ovulated on the Nov 27-28- and got Mittelschmerz on the 28th of Oct the previous month. I had intercourse on Nov 18, Nov 24, Nov 25, Nov 26 and Nov 30.  Doctor put DD at Aug 20 and as on Jan 23 the baby was measuring exactly 10 weeks 0 days. Which days were the most likely?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that your dates are way too close for guessing.  If the LMP date you give is the first day of you period, that would put ovulation at about the 23rd, so the 18th sounds a bit early, although sperm can survive for up to 5 days in a woman's reproductive tract.
If there are any paternity questions, a DNA test is the best bet.
Good luck!
Dr B
I put your due date on my app and it says Dec7th
Too many numbers to figure out sorry im just confused x, but i also have 32 day cycles and so my due date is a week later then it woulda bin if i just went by lmp, the ultrasound dated it that way and ive had 4 n date hasnt changed , ultrasounds ho by messirment and are very accurate in very early pregnancy , so go by ultrasoubd cuz i ovulate a week later about you most likely do also give or take few days, i doubt i answered u but novody else has so hope i gave ya sOmething