Pregnancy Expert Forum
WISHFUL THINKING

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

WISHFUL THINKING

I was on bc for 2 years.i stopped a year ago.i took an ovulation test
On october 15th that came out positive for ovulation.so i had sex that whole week.
I took a pregnancy test october 20th it came out negative.i was due to come on my period october 25th its the 28fh and it still hasnt come.could i finally be pregnant.HELP!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that most pregnancy tests are sensitive enough to detect a pregnancy at about the time of the missed period.  It sometimes takes a bit longer though.  I usually advise my patients to check for pregnancy weekly until they have a period or their test is positive.
Good luck!
Dr B
you may need to wait a little bit longer. You may just be to early for a test to detect that you are pregnant. Wait a week or so and try again. And theres another group on here called pregnancy 18 - 34 it had alot more people to response from people and they are pregnant so it helps alot (not that i am not pregnant lol but its more helpful :) )
Use a first response test they allow you to tell up to a week b4.  It could happen I got pregnant with my dd right after.
I just really want this baby.i been trying i hope it happens for me.i did use first response.wishful thinkin.......
I tested on 13dpo and it was neg and I tested 3 days after my missed period and it came up bright as day pos! I used first response easy reader! Good luck if you missed your period I would say you ar but who knows until you test. Best thing for you DON'T STRESS!!!!!