Pregnancy Expert Forum
bloating , breast paining,stomoch pusing out

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Hello, I really need help, i am using clomid now for about 2 months, and i got something like a period about 3 days late  for like a day and a half. it was not a heavy bleeding but i bleeded. now for about a 2 weeks everyday now, my stomoch is bloated, gotton bigger, my breast pains sometimes, and it there is green veins on my breast , and belly, my legs even pain a little. and my breast has gotton a little bigger. I am even feeling like things moving in my belly. Am I pregnant? Please help!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend taking a pregnancy test. Usually there are a lot of places in any given town that will do pregnancy testing for free if you do a little research. (I am not sure if this is true if you are living outside the US)
It is very possible that you ARE pregnant, especially since you have been taking the Clomid.  The symptoms you are having could be just Clomid side effects too--just to warn you.
Whichever way your test turns out, you need to notify your doctor!
Good luck!
Dr B
i think u are. have you done a test??? and also i might add if u are all symptoms show ur carrying a girl :)
Yes you are pregnant I had the same. Exact symptoms and right now im 7 weeks and 5 days
Oh thank you! I just got married march 6th and my husband and i are hopeing i am pregnant! We are keeping our fingers cross. :)
oh this gives me hope now, that i maybe!
Hi hopping you can help clarify weither I should be concerned about pregnancy? On April 8th 2012 I got my period it only lasted three days which can be normal for me. On April 14th my fiancé and I had a lil mishap and by lil mishap I mean unprotected sex which is very unusual for us. Anywho I went to the pharmacy the same day and took plane B one step the same day 5 hours or so later. The next day was Monday I started getting cramping on tuesday and assumed it was the plane b wasn't anything bad in fact it was hardly noticble. Thursday I noticed a white milky discharge in my underwear and when wipping. On Friday same thing but blood brownish color mixed in. From saturday until the 27th of April this continued spotting dark red and brown and white milky discharge. My lower back has began to hurt pretty consistently for about 5 days now as well as my breast hurt to touch and running, pushing against them or laying on my stomach hurts as well as running. Also my nipples are very sensitive and hurts to touch. I am more tired then usual I've been burping and had flatulent issues but not as nearly as much as the burping I burp from drinking water and will burp up and throw up acide. I started dry heaving today. I feel bloated most of the time and inspit of eating better and eating less and being more active I'm not able to lose inches or wait my close are still tight and some a wee bit snug. I'm moody at times have had a few crying spells this past weekend on the 27th and been a lil snippy. No real designer to eat certain foods but the smell of some perfumes or hand washes and cigars are making me kinda queezy feeling. I'm due for my next period between may 8th and may 10. And starting on the 30th if April I did begin to get the milky discharge both the 30th and the 1st. Today's the second of may and I'm getting a little bit closer to my expected period date but any insure you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Sarah
i need advice about if i could possibly be pregnant if you can help PLZ comment or message me
Pee stick worked for me....... :)
You both should take a test. Only way to be sure is your Dr though.